Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

1lb loss for me today too team, pleased after having STS past two weeks. Feel motivated and like I'm still on target for my end of year goal.

Cherry and Riot - please don't get disheartened girls, scales are funny things and women's bodies are strange! Good luck with the CC and hopefully you'll see better results next week.

ODAAT - wow :eek: well done on losing all that weight, inspirational!

Hello to all other teamies :D

Am feeling confident about the CC - just a shame I cant exercise at the mo, I nipped Tesco earlier and struggled to walk from the car to the shop! Grrr!!

I'm also going to be one struggling to exercise at the moment. I suddenly have and incredibly painful and swollen foot. I haven't done anything to it! Trip to the Doctors for me tomorrow I think!

Evening all

I can report a 5.5lbs loss woop woop, omg it took me nearly 2 months to lose that in past, so im well chuffed, and losing that amount has made me more determine to be another good week :D

wow jacqui so pleased :)

I did zumba tonight after my gain I thought just go and Im glad I did,am sticking to ww CC wasnt so easy as I know ww so I will carry on
Hope your all well and thanks for all your advice help and support xx

Evening all

I can report a 5.5lbs loss woop woop, omg it took me nearly 2 months to lose that in past, so im well chuffed, and losing that amount has made me more determine to be another good week :D

well done jacqui thats a great loss xxx :D:D:D:D im so happy for you well done

Woah well done jacqui that's an amazing loss and you've definitely earned it with your perseverence I'm so pleased for you! xx

Good Morning all.Well i cc yesterday and it seemed quite easy apart from the fitness plan telling me i wasn't eating all my cals:( as i still had some left after exercising (dont get this part) lol

Jacqui - wow what a great loss:) well done.

Cherry - How many points are you on with ww, if you dont mind me asking.

Phil - Thanks again for the exercises :)

away to fill in my fitnesspal, be back later:)

Hiya I was on 22 but went to 14's so last week down 1 to 21, that's why I was ? With gain too.
Well done you on CC :) hope your loss is large xx

Hiya I was on 22 but went to 14's so last week down 1 to 21, that's why I was ? With gain too.
Well done you on CC :) hope your loss is large xx

21 pts is not too bad, i was on 17 :eek: and a total nightmare , either that or i just wasn't plannign properly. :rolleyes: or eating my points wisely. Only time will tell with cc, will keep you posted

Ah but I'm 14st 13.5 so when I lose 4 more stone I will be on 17, that's why I'm building my fitness level up so I can do extra exercise to get AP
CC is great I just found it time comsuing with 3 kids and I know ww well.
You'll do great don't forget you won't be eating anymore with CC than points as a point has a calorie value.... Xx

Back