Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Morning team

Congratulations Phill what a stonking great loss my lovely :D

Cherry and Riot, I'm sorry things are a bit tough for you re losing at the minute, sometimes you just feel like your going round in great big circles
for what its worth Cherry ( here's where i'm a naughty leader lol ) but I calorie count as I find it more reliable than pointing its all this one slice of ww bread is .5 but two is 1.5 and so on and so forth and its not just bread there are a load of other too ( ww tuna, eggs etc ) I know there is a reason behind it but it still does my head in. haha!!! if two is 1.5 put it on the ruddy package and don't mislead people so they have slow weighlosses and you have another months subscription ( oh yes I know your little game you gangsta's )

Morning team

Congratulations Phill what a stonking great loss my lovely :D

Cherry and Riot, I'm sorry things are a bit tough for you re losing at the minute, sometimes you just feel like your going round in great big circles
for what its worth Cherry ( here's where i'm a naughty leader lol ) but I calorie count as I find it more reliable than pointing its all this one slice of ww bread is .5 but two is 1.5 and so on and so forth and its not just bread there are a load of other too ( ww tuna, eggs etc ) I know there is a reason behind it but it still does my head in. haha!!! if two is 1.5 put it on the ruddy package and don't mislead people so they have slow weighlosses and you have another months subscription ( oh yes I know your little game you gangsta's )

thank you my captain xxx

Hmmm maybe I should knock the WW on the head and just do calorie counting. Can anyone tell me how many calories I should be aiming for a day? I've just totted up what I've already had and what I plan to eat later and it's come to 1118 calories is this good/bad? I have no idea heh heh x

Yes I'm going to do calories as I'm convinced ww is misleading the online thing is pants I'm converted praise the cc lord ;)

I'm confused went online Friday to my fitness pal and it said I can only have 1200 cals a day? Did I do it wrong?
Help
I'm 40 ,5ft 2in , 14st 13.5lb, exercise 10x 30 min cardio per week ?
Thanx guys xx

Thanks Kally thats really useful, is that to lose 1lb a week...? Im a calorie counting virgin ;) x x

Thanks Kally thats really useful, is that to lose 1lb a week...? Im a calorie counting virgin ;) x x

Yes Riot thats for a pound a week, I only dropped 5oo a day for the pound a week but i've been losing loads more than a 1lb so well pleased

Yes I'm going to do calories as I'm convinced ww is misleading the online thing is pants I'm converted praise the cc lord ;)

I'm confused went online Friday to my fitness pal and it said I can only have 1200 cals a day? Did I do it wrong?
Help
I'm 40 ,5ft 2in , 14st 13.5lb, exercise 10x 30 min cardio per week ?
Thanx guys xx

Think you must have Cherry
the calorie bible has you on 1500 a day chick

Think you must have Cherry
the calorie bible has you on 1500 a day chick

Ohhh thanks hun your a super star :)
How many cals do you have per day and do you mind me asking your age weight active alot? exercise as I know you are doing fabby :D What were your losses like on ww be4 CC? God Im a pain arent I lol xx

Awww thanks Phill - youre doing bloody amazingly, I wish the same could be said for me.

Cherry - Im totally up for that - you can kick my ass over on facebook too :)

Ohhh thanks hun your a super star :)
How many cals do you have per day and do you mind me asking your age weight active alot? exercise as I know you are doing fabby :D What were your losses like on ww be4 CC? God Im a pain arent I lol xx

I don't mind at all Cherry i'm on 1400 calories a day
at the moment i'm 13st 10lbs and i'm 49
I take an hour zumba class a week plus do the dvd
every other day.
My Ww losses certainly weren't as good as my calorie
counting ones
had a couple of dodgy weeks and put some on before going onto calorie counting
but thankfully counting is sorting that out for me.

Back