Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Evening all sorry i have been awol, just had a lot to do and didn't have time to log on:sigh: on holiday from work so trying to catch up with a few things at home

Wi on Monday and sts. dont know why as i have been exercising and sticking to cals :sigh:

Well done Riot, Phil and Jacqui on the losses:)

Away to read the other posts, catch up again later:eek:

wednesdays workout

20x bicep curls ( with a bottle of water, tin of beans ect)
20x knee raises ( raise your knee to your chest. 10 left , 10 right)
10 side to side jumps
5 min jogging on the spot

do what you can , take care dont want anyone hurting themselves ( like i nearly did today )

Phew, I am so hot and attractively sweaty :p

It's hotter than the sun here, but I decided while no one was home to crack out the Wii.

I have rediscovered Just Dance.

I be hot. :D

I looked at getting Just Dance, is it good? xx

I looked at getting Just Dance, is it good? xx

Yeah i have it and first i felt a right idiot but then i started beating the kids so i felt great hahaha, browse around and get a good deal there loads about, im thinking of getting the broadway one that looks good and in game 19.99 :D

Yeah i have it and first i felt a right idiot but then i started beating the kids so i felt great hahaha, browse around and get a good deal there loads about, im thinking of getting the broadway one that looks good and in game 19.99 :D

i have that its a lot harder then just dance , the mrs loves it im not to sure about it yet :(

Hi team...i'm here hanging my head in shame!

Put on 1 lb guys....sorry..xx

Hi everybody, have been to busy the last couple of days and didn't get a chance to pop in to the forum, love the teams new name Slam Dunk the Chunk, and congratulations to everybody who has lost weight and for all of us getting 32 points. Go team Go.

sorry didnt do work out for today ( bad phill) but have a great workout for tomorrow and week end that comes from the lovely Laura ( oneday at a time) thank you xxxxxx

exercises for the love handles

Twist crunch
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent.
2. Carefully lift your head up and place your hands behind your head without locking your fingers together.
3. Twist to the right bringing your left elbow to your right knee. Extend your left leg out.
4. Now twist back to the left bringing your right elbow to your left knee. Extend your right leg out.

Standing Trunk Twist
1. Stand with your feet about a foot apart and knees relaxed.
2. Twist your torso to the left while keeping your hips and legs as stable as possible. As you twist to the left, cross your right arm in front of your body in a punching motion.
3. Twist back to the right and cross your left arm over your body in a punching motion.

Exercises for the shoulders

Lateral raise
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, back straight, and abs held tight. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms at your sides, palms facing in.Keeping your wrists straight and elbows slightly bent, raise your arms out from your sides, just slightly forward. Lift to shoulder height, pause, then slowly lower.

Front raise
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, back straight, and abdominals contracted. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms hanging down at the front of your thighs, palms facing in. Keeping your wrists straight and your elbows slightly bent, raise your arms in front of you to shoulder height with your palms facing the floor. Hold, then slowly lower. To prevent swinging your arms or arching your back and using momentum to lift, try this move with your back against a wall. Or alternate one arm at a time.

exercises for the arms

Seated Triceps Extension.
sitting in kitchen chair keeping your back straight,(hold in the stomach to avoid arching your back). Take a weight straight over head with arms next to your ears, lower the weights behind your head until elbow is at a 90 degree angle, squeeze the triceps to straighten the arm with out locking the
elbow.

Exercise for outer leg

Bent leg outer thigh lift

standing beside a chair, holding onto the chair keep the body straight, bending the legs at an 90 degree angle, lift the left leg out to your side as high as you can and back down.

do what you can take as long as you need xxxxx

hey guys..

dont want to bring the weekly or monthly total down but been pretty sick the last week and finding it hard to keep going with the ww at the moment.. finding it hard to breathe and just eatin watever himself is cooking in the evenings... so not sure if i should bow out for a while as no doubt my weight could go up for a week or two til i get back in action... dont want to be the reason that the team lags behind cos i not able to do any exercises at the moment.. i have no doubt that i have put on weight this week with everything.. so perhaps i shouldnt weigh in at the end of the week? or should i just weigh in and take the bad with the good...

dont want to let the team down....

lol just did the trivia quiz
[SIZE=+1]You scored: 6 / 20
You scored 90 points.
The average score for this quiz: 10 / 20

I am going to change my wi day to a sat , so my wi this week will be sts then take it from there, really struggled this week so a fresh start from tomorrow :)
[/SIZE]

-2lbs loss last Wed (only getting to post it now! lol)

Hope everyone has a good weekend... im currently on my 6th day or work this week... groan.... roll on my holidays!

Amber

Morning guys. Reporting a STS for me this week which I am very pleased with as I've had a monuMENTAL food and alcohol binge (anniversary shennanigans) and I gained a whopping 5lbs but got it off again :) been a right yoyo week.

Hope you're all well, happy Monday xx

Morning, wi result on saturday was -1lb :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! x

:eek::)Good Morning all and a very stuffy morning here today, no sun but it is so hot :eek:

well done everyone on the losses :)

Riot girrrl - well done on sts, esp since you lost the 5lb gain and you had a good time into the bargain :)

really focused today and aiming to have a good day foodwise, also done my wii ea active last night and my legs are feeling it today :eek:

away to do some work, catch up later:)

Back