Team 2 Slam Dunk the Chunk- Lets win this month team !!

Well done ODAAT - 9 stone in 12 months is immense!!!!!

Reporting a 5 lb loss for me this week......about bloomin time too!!!.xx

Sorry not been around this week, was on holiday from work so not been online. Last week and this week (yesterday) WI results have been STS. Hopefully have a loss next week! Hope everyone's well!xx

*sneaks a peek* hullo?!?

New Start..
:thinking2:

:booboo: Messed it all up - bet everything is back on :sign0007: Will weigh myself on Wednesday - so not sure how bad it all is yet.. :cry: but it's bad!!:cry:

:sign0009: Can I please come back? :sign0009:

:D:D:D:D:D

Aww Meike
So lovely to have you back honey
of course you can come back
I did say I'd keep your seat warm for you

Many thanks Captain!

Hope I will be a worthy member for the team!
As I said, WI will be Wednesday - getting myself ready for a shock!

Hope some of the team still remember me, otherwise you'll quickly get to know the crazy german :D

So for now I am wishing everyone a slamming week :D and a brill weightloss!! Well done for all the losses on here and the winning the July challenge!!!

Woooop woooop!

I'll hopefully be doing my WI today or tomorrow at some point, not holding out for much, just hoping I haven't put weight on really! Had to eat out a lot last week, tried to pick the best choices on the menu, but its sometimes hard to tell!

Thanks a lot Shlinz! :D

Hopefully I'll be able to get some points up for this team!! xx

Oh, and I couldn't resist the scales this morning so my WI day is Tuesdays now - wish I hadn't :cry:back to square 1 :mad:

Hi

I have just been allocated this group by BlackWidow. Not sure what I do!

I joined Weight watchers on 28th july at 192lbs and 2 weeks later I am 187, so 5lbs lost in total, 3 in first week and 2 in second.

:)

CP

Thanks Hannah for the welcome!! xx and WELL DONE on that loss!!! wooohooo!!

:welcome2:Welcome to the team Coffeeprincess! :welcome2:
In a team we basically post weekly whether we've lost/gained/stayed the same on our weighing day - it's completely up to you if you want to tell us how much it was or if you just want to tell us you lost/gained etc. The team will get 2pts per loss, 1pts per sts and 0pts for a gain. Kally is the team leader and will add all pts from all members up at the end of each month and we'll compare that with the other team - and hope we'll win again!! So keep up the good work!! :D

Apart from that: just share whatever you feel like sharing with us on here!

Oh, and I nearly forgot the most important thing: Do WHATEVER Kally says, otherwise she'll get the whip out! :whip: :D

*Waves*

Hello all, I haven't disappeared! Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been away on my hollibobs! Tried to be good and did quite a lot of walking, so hopefully the scales will be kind tomorrow! Not too concerned if they're not though, I had a good time, so I'm happy!

Well done on everyones losses :)

Hi Team, hope you all had a lovely weekend! Just reporting a 1lb loss for me this week. xx

hi team well done to all that lost and hello to all new in team chunk xx, happy to report a 6lbs loss this week , and i have now lost over 6 stone , dead chuffed yeah

Hey, was told there was space on this team? :) Can I join and add my 5 1/2 pounds wloss this week?!

Back