Slightly OT - Colonic Irrigation

nope and nope! lol, you thinking bout having it done? x

considering it!
i love that programme 'spa of embarrassing illnesses' and they do them on there all the time and it always seems to help with everything...
my skin is rubbish and always feeling sluggish, i could really do with a proper detox but dont know how that would work on SW plan. thought about having a detox wrap but think i'd rather go for the colonic...

i know its been discussed on here before, so someone thats had it done will be along soon x

Whoops, posted before i'd finished.
I'd recomment it, they are really good for you.
The lady that did mine was telling me she had a lady come in and sweet wrappers that hadn't disintergrated came out from sweets she's eaten as a child!

The lady that did mine was telling me she had a lady come in and sweet wrappers that hadn't disintergrated came out from sweets she's eaten as a child!

oh my god thats amazing!!!!
just shows whats stored in there!!lol
its always facinated me too.
I think you can buy tablets to detox you, but im not sure if you will be stuck on the loo for a week!!!
i think its a great idea but dunno if id have the guts to have it done!! lol:eek:

wow really?!?!?!

i don't think i'd have one but know people at work who have them and "liked it" not sure like is the right word!!! :confused:

:8855:
i saw one on TV, think it was you are what you eat, where lego came out:eek:
i remember eating barbie shoes when i was younger...

so you had good results then? i have found a local clinic and am umming & ahhhing....at £65 a session would want it to be worth it!!! not fussed about the embarrassment factor, think i lost every ounce of dignity giving birth last year.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm... I remember when I was a kid, like 4-5 years old, I was left alone for a bit in my grandparents living room and there were little solid chocolate eggs, wrapped in foil. I ate a bunch of them, foil and all (didn't have any fillings then!!!). I shudder to think my gut is still full of chewed foil!!!

I suppose if money was no object I'd have a colonic, just out of curiosity.

im thinking of sending my husband.. he had a botched appendix op 3 yrs ago and its left him in agony permanently, hes on loads of pain meds which mess with him going the loo.. hes really bad at the moment. weve discussed it before and i think hed go, but the place ive seen is £55 for 1st one and £45 for ones after that and with 3 kids u know what its like kids come 1st...
maybe i should get it for him for valentines day!! :)

hi there

ihad it done once and tbh was quite uncomfortable, alot did come out and i felt "cleansed" but it didnt really last and didnt do anything for my weight loss. its quite pricey too for what it is
:sigh:

Back