Slim by Graduation.... Or Else :)

Hiya :)
So I went to the gym earlier and did a hour in the gym :) My bum is so sore from the bike seat :ashamed0005:

Then I went to weigh in and I was sooo worried, if you have been reading all week you will know I had a bad week but I braved the scales :scale:
And................ I lost 1.5lbs :) I'm so happy and I have set a target for next week of 3lb to get my 1st award :)

Today I ate
Thursday
Brekkie - Nothing
Lunch - 2 Wholemeal wraps (HXB), with Chicken, 30g Chorizo (2 Syns) and 30g Reduced Fat Cheese (2/3 HXA) and Salad :)
Tea - I've not had it yet :)

Wow well done, FAB WI!! I bet you are over the moon! And your family will definitely see a major difference in you when you go home for Xmas!! I've got 2 WIs before my OHs cousins wedding, and I really want 4.5lbs off over those two weeks to have gotten my 2 stone...lets go for it together Hun!!

You are doing so well, I have so much respect for you losing weight whilst at Uni, I was able to do nothing but gain the whole time I was there, and for a year afterwards as well haha! It's so hard, keep up the good work!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done, FAB WI!! I bet you are over the moon! And your family will definitely see a major difference in you when you go home for Xmas!! I've got 2 WIs before my OHs cousins wedding, and I really want 4.5lbs off over those two weeks to have gotten my 2 stone...lets go for it together Hun!!

You are doing so well, I have so much respect for you losing weight whilst at Uni, I was able to do nothing but gain the whole time I was there, and for a year afterwards as well haha! It's so hard, keep up the good work!! Xxx

I am so happy especially after last week, I really thought I would have a STS at best, just goes to show if you stay on plan after a blip it doesn't have to be the end of the world :crazy:
I'm hoping to get at least 10 pounds maybe even a 1St off in the next 6 weigh-ins :) That will put me at 12St for Xmas :)
I'm sure you can get 4.5lb off in the next two weeks, then you can enjoy the wedding and have everyone admiring how much you have lost :bliss:

I find it easier now its my last year, there is so much work the nights out are cut down loads anyway, I don't think I could have done this in 1st or 2nd year!!!
And dont worry about not being able to do it whilst at uni, your doing it now and your doing amazing :D

Ahh you're doing great! I want 11.5off in the next 6 WIs, as my Xmas WI is meant to be Xmas day I'm really not sure how that would work, there is one on a Wednesday but do you think consultants will work Boxing Day!? I'm going to find out though as I buy a 12 pass at a time, so don't want to miss it!! Xxx

My consultant runs 4 groups in the week but over Xmas she just does one a week which everyone can go to :) Luckily its my normal group just 2 hours earlier, but I think every consultant does it differently :)

I think I will ask this week then I will know what I'm doing :) I'm going to give myself a 3lb gain leeway for Xmas and new year! I plan to be reasonably good, but refuse to deny myself treats at such a lovely time of year. I plan to have days off plan Xmas day, New Year's Eve for defs, and I have 3 days in London in between with OH and his family, which I will try to be semi sensible during! Xxx

Well over Xmas I normally split my time between my OH parents and my Parents, we leave for his parents 4pm Xmas Eve and then travel to mine mid day Xmas day then stay until 10pm Boxing day, then we come back to Nottingham, so whilst I'm in Nottingham I'm 100% on plan, but once I leave for his parents SW doesn't exist until I'm back Boxing day :)

Hi Everyone :wavey:
I've had a really good day today :)
Ive had uni, done a hour in the gym and cooked a amazing tea, and now I'm in my Onsie Chilling :D

Today I have eaten...
Friday
Brekkie - Hi-Fi Cherry Bakewell (6 Syns) A Banana & a Nectarine
Lunch - Stir-Fry with Mixed Veg, Extra Sugar Snap Peas and 2 Tbspoons of Sweet Chilli Sauce (2 syns)
Tea - Melt in the Middle Double Burger with Bacon (HXA & HXB), Spicy SW Wedges & Salad :)

Total = 8 Syns

The burgers I made were amazing :) I made them with Extra Lean Steak Mince, Worcestershire Sauce & Garlic, and then I put a Light Babybel in the middle of the burger and grilled them for 12 mins :) I layered then with Bacon on a Wholemeal Bap and I made SW wedges to go with it, the same way you would make SW Chips, then I sprinkled them with Peri-Peri Salt :) Nom Nom ^_^

Attachments

• stir fry.jpg
    stir fry.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 36
  • middle of the burgers.jpg
    middle of the burgers.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Melt in the Middle Burger with spicy Wedges.jpg
    Melt in the Middle Burger with spicy Wedges.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 42
Hey,
Yesterday was a busy day, I got up, tidied the whole house, cooked lunch for me and the OH, then got ready and went off to work, I didn't finish until midnight so was too tired to update and I had a lay-in this morning :D so I feel all relaxed and refreshed, and I have 6 day off work now so I can really focus on losing weight and on my Uni work :)

Yesterday I ate.......

Saturday
Brekkie -
Nectarine
Lunch - Peri- Peri Chicken (3 Syns for the marinade) SW Wedges, Salad made of Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber and Red peppers & 1 Babybel Light (1/3 HXA)
Tea - Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Wrap (Wholemeal Wrap= HXB) Plus extra tomatoes, lettuce, 1 Babybel Light and a Dairylea Cheese Triangle (2/3 HXA)
Supper - Bit of Roast Beef, Cold Bacon, Cherry Tomatoes, Kiwi, Nectarine, Muller Light Strawberry, & 1 slice of 400g Wholemeal bread (3 Syn)

Total Syns = 6

What a good day food wise, bet you feel really chuffed with yourself!! You're doing really well! I'm planning on spending most of my day doing work...however I'm yet to get washed and dressed! Don't know where my blooming motivation has gone since I've been poorly!! I'm useless! Here's to another good day xxx

I posted on a discussion a while back about my reasons for wanting to lose the extra pounds and I thought maybe I should add this too my blog too so here it is :)

"I had a few reasons for wanting to lose the weight and I wrote them down the day after starting slimming world, here they are for you :)
Firstly when I went to Uni I was happy and a slim size 10, I had boobs and Hips and always will I get them off my mum, :rolleyes: and generally once I get to a size 8/10 I look very slim but still curvy.
I am now in my final year and I'm a size 18
:( I want to graduate and look at the pictures with pride, and not have the memory tainted by my weight gain :)

Secondly, I want to give my OH back the girl he met, he would never complain but I know he hates how self concious and insecure I have become, I don't want to go anywhere any more because its easier to hide away in the house, I'm mardy and miserable a lot of the time cos I'm so down with my weight and I'm starting to develop trust issues, not because of him, more because I don't feel worthy of him any more. I don't want my weigh to ruin our relationship.

And Finally, my weight now makes me physically uncomfortable, my legs chaff, hot weather makes walking for long periods of time impossible, I can't take part in any exercise and I sometimes eat so much I'm physically sick."

So there you go guys, my motivation :)

What a good day food wise, bet you feel really chuffed with yourself!! You're doing really well! I'm planning on spending most of my day doing work...however I'm yet to get washed and dressed! Don't know where my blooming motivation has gone since I've been poorly!! I'm useless! Here's to another good day xxx

I'm not dressed yet :/
I'm going to get dressed soon thio, then off to the Gym for a hour of so I think, I'm not doing too much today cos I'm going to a gig tonight so I will be doing loads of Dancing there :)
Its always hard to get motivation back after being ill :( but don't stress about it, just take every day as a individual day and try to do a little bit more/ a little bit better each day, you will soon be back to normal and back to full motivation :)

Yesterday was a good day, I got up and spent some time with my BF, we went out for Lunch to Harvester and then after I did some serious body magic at the Frank Turner Gig, I was sooo excited, we were stood 1 row from the front. Frank held my hand twice and I got a good feel of his bum when he was croud surfing :) :D :)

Sunday
Brekkie
- Banana
Lunch -4 Chicken Wings (5 syns for Skin and marinade) Chicken Breast, Jacket Potato, JD Sauce (2 syns) and Salad, with 1 snack-size Bread roll (2 Syns) and bacon bits (2 Syns)
Tea - Pepsi Max & Apple

Total Syns = 11

Today I went to see my Mummy :) she made me tea, I showed her how to do SW Chips but we had steak pie with them :/ I only had a small amount and loads of carrots so hopefully I will be ok :)

Monday
Brekkie- None (I had a lay in)
Lunch - 4 Ryvita (HXB) and 70g Philli Light (HXA) plus 2 Nectarines
Tea - Small piece of Steak Pie (15) SW Chips, Carrots, Mushy Peas
Supper - Highlights Fudge Hot choc - (2)

Total Syns = 17 :(

Hiya
Well its confession time, yesterday I fell off the wagon :sign0007:
I had a stressful day Monday and it all just got a little too much, I went to see my mum, we had a difficult relationship when I was younger and ended up talking about some of the issues in our relationship and what happened when I was younger, it ended up getting really emotional and I left feeling glad we had the talk but also really upset. I got home and had planned to pick my boyfriend up at Midnight as he had gone for a few drinks in town, he didn't pick up when I rang him so I was a little worried, he finally got in touch at 2am saying he was lost in a really bad part of Nottingham but was about to get in a taxi home so I started to get ready for bed, he didn't get home until 5am and I spent 3 hours worrying, crying and thinking he had been in a accident are been attacked or something as its only a 20min taxi ride home, In the end I didn't get to sleep until 6am and I had to be up at 8am so I was tired, worn out and emotionally wrecked Tuesday :( This lead to me eating crap and not really caring, but I'm back on it today and hoping the scales are kind on Thursday, Its also * week so I may have a gain anyway.

Tuesday
Brekkie - Banana
Lunch - (TGI's) Prawns Starter (8 Syns), Little bit of ribs with BBQ sauce on them (4 Syns ) Veg - Broccoli, Green Beans & Red Peppers.
Tea - Small Take-away Naan Bread (17 Syns) 1/2 Small Kebab Meat (4 Syns) Garlic Mayo (3 Syns)
Total Syns = 36

Last edited:
Well today has been a mixed bag, I'm still feeling a little down because of Monday but I'm better than yesterday so that's something!
I have just got back from the gym and I feel like I can do more and give more every time I go :character00116:
I also had a cheeky weigh-in, I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist and if the scales say the same tomorrow I will be sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just gonna get a bath, have a long soak and read my book, then it will be a late tea and bed cos I have a 9am lecture tomorrow :(

Food for today

Wednesday

Brekkie -​ Bacon Medallions, Beans, Cherry Tomatoes & 2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast (HXB) Plus a Options Mint Hot Chocolate (1/3 HXA & 2 Syns)
Lunch - 2 Babybels
Tea - Pork Loins, Potatoes Roasted with 50g Chorizo (3 syns) and Steamed Green Beans, Broccoli and Peas. 2 Tablespoons of Apple Sauce (2 Syns)

Total = 7 Syns

Hiya! Posting so I'm able to keep up with your diary :) Have skim read some posts at work but looking forward to reading through your thread when home tonight- you're doing great! x

Hiya! Posting so I'm able to keep up with your diary :) Have skim read some posts at work but looking forward to reading through your thread when home tonight- you're doing great! x
:) Thank You
Its nice to know I'm not just writing to myself!!
Its WI tonight so I will be updating after my 7pm group :)

Can I just say, those burgers that you made above look amazing!!

Well done on the weight loss so far, looks like you're doing really well :) !

Back