• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slim fast and Weight watchers

Can it be done?

As you can see im not very busy at work for the moment so having some stupid thoughts! lol

anyone tried slimfast?
did it work?

u think slim fast with Weight watchers will work?

Im thinking of having a slimfast day on monday with my xenical. One days not gonna make much diff but see how i feel on it.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
so i guess thats a NO NO then! ahh well!

I actually bought a tin of SF as need something on standby incase i dnt have time for propper brekki! its 3 points which is fine for morning.

well ive been eating allll my points on WW for over a week now!! havent WI though as im gona leave it to docs's office WI.

No exercise this week coz of TOM.

see how i get on

i actually like the taste of the strawberry shake it tasts like the mcdonalds one to me!!!

I'd agree with Starlight here. If you're having a shake because it's better than skipping a meal or eating on the run and counting the points, then that shouldn't be a problem. But you're unlikely to eat all your points if you rely on shakes for two meals a day and eating all your points is important if you don't want to reduce your metabolism.