Slim Fast tips and tricks!

Hello everyone :)
After being on slimfast for nearly three weeks, I have picked up a few tips to get me through each day.
Firstly, drinking a lot of water after a shake as it helps activate the fibre within the drink, making you feel fuller for longer :) Also, for the past couple of days, I have been cleaning my teeth and using a mouthwash about 15 minutes after my evening meal - the minty taste surpresses my hunger...I'm not sure why but once I have cleaned my teeth I don't want to snack on little treats which could ruin my diet. Give it a go! :p :D
I would like to hear your tips and tricks...

K xx

Hiya Kirsty, well done on your fab losses! I'm only in my first week and today I'm starving but haven't yet developed any tips or tricks. Will be adding when I do though :) my only tip would be to keep a food diary as it keep me on track. I use my fitness pal and I'm quite addicted :)

My tip for eating slower..... Gives me time to realise when I'm hungry as I usually eat so fast.

Trick is... Eat with opposite hands. Takes longer.

I also agree with the water trick.

My tip for eating slower..... Gives me time to realise when I'm hungry as I usually eat so fast.

Trick is... Eat with opposite hands. Takes longer.

I also agree with the water trick.

Ha ha never thought of the hand thing! Thats brill

My tricks are have a little of what you fancy dont stop all 'bad' foods learn to have a bit instead of a plate full! makes it more realistic to stay on track

I believe I'm only hungry when I can hear my stomach is hungry lol!

On my night shifts I really wanted to eat - and I managed to realise I wasn't hungry I was tired and a little bored - in fact it was a craving not hunger!

So resisting and knowing I won't die if in a little hungry has helped lol! X

MY tip would be food Diary. I also find thin slices of cucumber helps to if i was to pick at something. But I'm not sure if I pick out of hunger or board em.

Back