Slim fast ... yes please

Sweetas15.13

loving being a loser
Ive just started the slim fast ... last year i lost a stone and 6ish pounds and then fell off the wagon ...:( i regained the 6lbs and then stayed the same for a year... quite a success really that i didnt regain that stone. but im still fat and need to get it off so i can feel my age and dress my age and not feel so self concious within myself! i want to lose around 4stone so have started slim fasting! and i love it ... i love milkshakes and i am good at calorie counting my meals. I'm hoping i can keep it off and shift some of the wobbly stuff :) good luck everyone :) X

Well done for only gaining back the 6lbs. If it was id have added the lot and then some! Youve proved you can do this sort of thing so a restart shouldnt be a problem for you. Good luck to ya :D

Hi i started slimfast a few weeks ago but due to being ill i stopped it.just started again today.how many pounds do you tend to lose per week?i want to lose 4 or more i go a hour and half walk 6 days a week.xx

Wowzer thats a big walk ashleigh... i can walk when i get going but i dont do it often!! lol i love the games on wii... i will be happy with 2-3lbs per week... and im trying not to weigh daily... as i think i am going to try and lose it quickly but steadily... i am gonna try and keep it regular and not have big highs and lows... i wouldnt mind if i lost a few more pounds a week in the first few though :D x

Sweetas15.13 said:
Wowzer thats a big walk ashleigh... i can walk when i get going but i dont do it often!! lol i love the games on wii... i will be happy with 2-3lbs per week... and im trying not to weigh daily... as i think i am going to try and lose it quickly but steadily... i am gonna try and keep it regular and not have big highs and lows... i wouldnt mind if i lost a few more pounds a week in the first few though :D x

I knw i never used to walk much till i got my puppy if it wasnt for her i probley wouldnt lol.i weighed my self today and the lasf two weeks ive lost 5lb but i havent been really stricted which i didnt think i would have lost tht much must be the exercise.xx

Sweetas15.13 said:
well done thats amazing could be to do with the excersize ... i have my weigh in tomoroooo so we shall see what ive lost in my first week ... eeek!!!

Let me knw how u get on.Thts like the most amount of weight ive lost lol.i got bored of slimfast and most days calorie counted so.iam just going to stick to calorie counting.wht diet are you doing?x

I've used Slim Fast in the past and lost weight on it. Nowadays I find that avoiding sugar is far better for me.

I used to use the powdered SF and the ready made shakes which like most people I preferred and found convenient.

Whichever diet suits both lifestyle and finances, go for it!

Good luck all x

girlygirl1 said:
I've used Slim Fast in the past and lost weight on it. Nowadays I find that avoiding sugar is far better for me.

I used to use the powdered SF and the ready made shakes which like most people I preferred and found convenient.

Whichever diet suits both lifestyle and finances, go for it!

Good luck all x
Yeah the shakes are nice but i got bored after a week and half lol.and started wanting to eat food for lunch lol.xc

Back