Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slim the month

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by GymClassHero, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning peeps!

Can anyone elaborate on how Slimmer of the month works?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm pretty sure in our class it's just straight forward - the person who has lost the most weight in that particular month and is actually in class the night of the award. (I think)

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does it matter if the person who has lost the most STS or gained during the month?

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I don't think so but I do know if it's your first month then your weight loss is halved. They also only award it to the actual person, not whether or not they've stayed to group - unlike SOTW.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.