Slimfast Ingredients lists?

Terry

Does anyone have a link by any chance?

Hope that helps. It is the only detailed one I could find.

Ingredients for Slimfast Optima Snack Bar, Chocolate Peanut Nougat
Maltitol Syrup, Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating (See Product Details For Ingredients List), Sugar, Roasted Peanuts (Peanuts, Peanut Oil), Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar), Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Soybean), Whey Protein Isolate, Gum Arabic, Malted Milk (See Product Details For Ingredients List), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Egg Whites, Artifical Flavor, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Tbhq And Citric Acid, Vitamins And Minerals (See Product Details For Ingredients List) Milk Chocolate Flavored Coating (From Ingredient List): Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Nonfat Milk, Whey Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor Malted Milk (From Ingredient List): Extracts Of Wheat Flour And Malt Barley, Milk, Slat, Sodium Bicarbonate Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Vitamin E Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrocholoride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Ingredients for Slim-Fast Optima Ready To Drink, Cappuccino Delight
Fat Free Milk, Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Gum Arabic, Calcium Caseinate, Cellulose Gel, Coffee Powder, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Phosphate, Soybean Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Maltodextrin, Sucralose (a Nonnutritive Sweetener), Dextrose, Citric Acid and Sodium Citrate. Vitamins and Minerals: Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Ferric Orthophosphate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone (Vitamin K1), Sodium Selenite, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) and Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).

Source: Rachel Hunter is the new Slim Fast spokesperson

SF have pdf's with the info on for all their products under their products section on their main site- but as per normal, the site does not work ... maybe if you email them, they can send it to you direct or mend the link? Have a go as you may get it to work first, but when I tried, the pdfs were blank!!! E.g. the one for the powder below is just dead ... http://slimfast.co.uk/uploadedFiles/About/Products/Meals/Milk%20shake%20powders.pdf
Is it me or is the SF site rubbish, I have never been able to get the menu planner to work, and as for their recommended recipes ... thank goodness for this site!
x

The website was out of order whilst being updated a few months ago. In my opinion it was better before they "updated" it. I have found though that whenever I have emailed them I have had a quick, friendly and useful response so if I have any questions I tend to email asap

BL x

I had tried the website before posting my query, but the web link was dead (as some of you also found...)

Don't forget that if you are comparing CD with SF (as it looks like you are doing?), you need to take account of the milk that you need to add to the SF shakes.

It is a very different type of diet. It's hard to compare the two.

Just had this reply ...

Hello from Slimfast

Thank you for your recent email.
In response your query, we are currently experiencing problems with the
Slim.Fast website and are trying to fix it as quickly as possible. We
anticipate that these problems will be resolved in two weeks. Please do
keep trying and if after two weeks you are still unable to logon, then
please please do not hesitate to call us at the SlimFast Careline on 0800
587 4471 - Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Kind regards,
Chantal Barnard
Careline Advisor

Back