SLIMFAST OFFERS?

Superdrug has most Slim Fast products on 3 for 2 at the minute, but it doesn't include the powders. I bought the powder at Sainsbury's and got some of the snacks at Superdrug. Morrisons also had the 6-pack of ready-made shakes on offer at around £5.50 ish, which is quite a good price considering they're usually £7.99 in most places. Wilkinson's also had the ready-made shakes for £1, when I've seen them at around £1.70 in most places. I've been shopping around a lot to get the best deals! :)

Good luck Shutterbug! Let me know how you get on :)

Asda have them at £4 for the tubs... same price as their own Asda measure up range, also Tesco's version Ultraslim is £3.89 for one, or 2 for £6 and this offer is until the end of the year :D 31st dec 2011! woo :)

Boots has offer on slimfast tin is £2.99 :) got 3 tins :)

Great! Thanks for that Fali, I'll definitely be heading there to get some tomorrow! :)

Asda sometimes has the ready made shakes on offer for a pound! Also they are the lowest price at full price I have seen at £1.55 the only other place I know of where I live that sometimes had slimfast ready made shakes on offer at £1 is the store Savers. Our superdrug doesn't stock slimfast. I don't know about the tins as I don't buy them but usually flit between these two places to see if they're on offer at all Xxx

yes-boots tubs are 2.99 so half price at the mo. Tescos have the ready made shakes on an offer too and there own brand of stuf is on offer at the moment also. I got 3 ready made shakes for £2. And their own brand ultra slim bars are also on offer. Can recommend both, x

Back