SlimForLife's New 'stop messing about' diary!

slimforlive

Hi all, :wave_cry:

Not been around for a while, as I've been baaaadddd. I had a works conference so didn't stick to it, then went back on plan, but weight wasn't shifting, so got fed up. BUT now I'm ready to re-start. Just been to Asda and bought over £100 on food, and not one bad thing amongst them! Also, just threw out 2 jars of peanut butter, as I 'pretend' that I can just have it once a week, but I have it all the time, and I can't stop dipping my finger in when I pass, so while I had the strength, I just threw it in the bin! I know I'll regret that later, but tough.

Really want to do this, so I think a diary on here will help, as I can't seem to stick to it for more than a week at a time!

I tend to lose much better when I don't have any carbs for lunch or dinner ... anyone have any good 'no carb' meal suggestions?

Thanks all, and hope everyone's having a great bank holiday weekend

Sharon
xxx

Hi Sharon

I know how you feel, I have been away for a while aswell, and haven't been very good!

I'm back now, and have got lots of good food in the house.

We can all do this, we just need to keep motivated!

Take care and good luck

xx

Hi Sha

You can do it :) Summer's coming so BBQ's and salads! Saw some great prawn burgers in sainsbury's today which were really low cals and hardly any fat!

L
xx

Prawn burgers??? They sound .... different :eek:

Still got my mo-jo, and I'm going to spring clean the house today, so that must earn me some bonus points!! :)

Have a good bank holiday everyone :)

xx

Hi,

Doing good thanks. Had my first 100% day in ages, so feeling good! I even saved 1/2 a point :D and I'm now off to do 20-30 mins on my Wii Fit. :)

xxx

Hi Sharon,
Well done for getting back on track.
Have fun on your wii fit. I did 10 minutes hula hooping this morning..hard work on the knees.
L x

I ended up doing 40 mins on my wii last night - really recommend it for anyone who's thinking of buying one.

My stomach muscles are killing me 'cos of the hula-hooping! No pain, no gain!

xx

I'm quite loving the sound of these Wi fits, but I just think if I stand on one I'll break it - might treat myself when I've lost a few stone

xx

Oh, you won't break it they're very sturdy, but FYI - They have a weight limit of 23 stone 8 lbs :)

If you don't fancy that, i've heard the Wii dance mat is good too :)

xx

oooooh thanks for the info!

two stone off then and I'll be off to the wi shop (and i might get a dance mat too if i'm feeling flush!)

xxx

No problem - good luck :) I might get a dance mat myself. I tell you, I'm so glad I'm not in a flat otherwise I'm sure my downstairs neighbours would think there was an earthquake every time I do the 'jogging' part of the Wii Fit! :)

xx

Back