Slimforlive's Diary - week 2 wiegh in

slimforlive

Good Morning everyone!

Just thought I'd (re)introduce myself! I did CD last year quite successfully, but since then Christmas and holiday in Florida have 'forced' me to put on a stone :p. So here I am - back on my old fav WW. Started last Wednesday, and so far so good! Love all the new WW foods that have been introduced since I started - especially the sauces! Had the Sweet'n'sour one with a prawn stir fry - which was gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to trying the Korma one with a prawn curry too (can you tell I got 2 for 1 on prawns?!)

Just been trying on all my jeans (I'm addicted, I've got about 15 pairs!) Only half of them fit at the moment (acutally that's a lie, they all fit, but I like to be able to breathe and sit down in my jeans, don't know about you!:D) So my aim is more of a 'get into my jeans' rather than 'lost a stone'

Anyway - I look forward to meeting you all and joining you on your journeys!

Sha
xxxxx

Oh god Sharon im glad i have met someone else who loves jeans lol. I have at least 15 - 20 pairs, my OH has 2 pairs :eek: i thought it was illegal to have less than 5.

Im like you i cant actually fit into many of them, one pair is soo comfy im living in them :eek:

Hi Sharon welcome :) .. I love some of the ww foods to! their deserts are gorgeous! .. As for jeans i LOVE em! i live in them! .... i have around 5 pairs at the moment but thats cos i refuse to buy anymore until ive lost my weight! so im making do with what ive got LOL .. its hard going i can tell you! hehe ..

Hope your having a good weekend x

go go sharon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

am a jeans gal too... have got 3 pairs of skinny jeans, Size 20, 18 & 16 which i am going to slim into.... can't wait to zip them up and then wait for them to fall off me!

xxxx

Hi All,

I am also new to this site and WW< I have just started on Monday of this week (so had a week already) going to weigh myself tomorrow. If I haven't lost anything then I am going to start going to the meetings (don't really have the time at the moment due to Uni work and my part-time job .... oh and the boyfriend).

I am really suprised by how tasty some of the ready meals are, I had the Ocean pie 1 today for my dinner with fresh cauliflower and mashed turnip .... it was very nice.

I need to loose about 2 and a half stone, so fingers crossed it won't take me too long.

Sarah xx

Hello and welcome to the ww gang. Im a shoes gal myself and only got about 3 pairs of jeans.

Ive just been trying out some recipes recently from ww and they are very good - I have been doing this since Jan and am a little bit fed up eating the same thing over and over again so I thought that I would make an effort and cook more.

Good luck and let us know how your wi goes.

XX

Thanks for welcome everyone :)

Glad I'm not the only Jean fanatic!

Joanne - I'm a shoe gal too - came home with 8 pairs from my hol in Florida! (and 4 pairs of jeans) oops! :)

xxx

Hi Sharon,
Its great to 'meet' you.
This place is brilliant. So many supportive people about!!
Good luck with getting into your millions of pairs of jeans:)
L x

hi ya chick how you getting on?
im a jean girl too although at the moment i cant fit into 3 pairs as (shock horror) they're too big!
Neva fault i'd be saying this thats for sure!
wont be buying much at the mo as a waste of time during weight loss x

Too Big? that's brilliant! i've got a few pairs from pre-cd that are too big - not thrown them yet which I know is silly! Will throw them so I don't have the security blanket ....

Not doing too bad - few blips, but nothing major! Weigh in is Wednesday evening, so let's see what happens!

xx

hows it going sharon?

xxxx

Hiya

It's going ok thanks! Although I went over 2 points today - my niece (who lives with me during the week to be close to uni) is having boyfriend troubles, so I became an agony aunt, and decided that the answer was wine! So had one glass (she polished off the bottle!). Hopefully won't affect weigh in too much!

going to attempt to get up early and go to the gym before work tomorrow - haven't been for ages, so it's time to restart that too!

how's it going for you?

xx

im sure 2 points wont really mater can you cut out 2 tomorrow not sure if its advised but thats what i would do i think!x

Back