Slimmer of the week

d14

To get slimmer of the week, do you have to stay for the whole class? Or can you still get it if you just weigh in? Just curious, i'm still figuring out how it works!

i think you have to stay for the whole class ... i have stayed to every single class since i started but last monday i didnt stay but when i came this monday she had a sticker for me for being slimmer of the week last week (was joint with someone else) but i think i only got it as i have been a reg class goer x

Ah bummer :( I was planning to stay to class originally but the room is just so hot (like to the point where it makes me sweat uncomfortably, other people were complaining too) that I just didn't want to sit there for an hour and a half :( The lady doing my weight asked if I could stay for the whole class and I said no, she never asked before so now i'm wondering if I was gonna get SOTW lol :(

I wouldn't mind staying if it was comfortable, the heat in there was ridiculous. Everyone was sweating, I don't want to sit in uncomfortable heat for nearly 2 hours!

Everyone was complaining but she was at the new peoples table so I didn't want to go down and interrupt her, I would have felt rude. :(

ahh well I hope you get it sorted and can get to stay at class. If you can't do then your paying a fiver just to get weighed when you could do that for 20p or something!

Yeah other than that I really would like to stay at class, I might try the morning class next week, maybe it won't be so warm then..

Unfortunately theres only one in my area!

Looking at your signature you've lost half a stone, which means your first award. At our group when we hit a new award we're always asked if we're staying to group so the C can present you with your sticker and certificate.

Maybe thats why she asked you?

At my group SOTW goes to whoever wins it regardless if they stay or not - as its all computerised now it is worked out automatically. It used to only apply to those who had stayed to class but then it changed.
If SOTW hasn'[t stayed to class they will still get their sticker and certificate but the basket of fruit will go in the raffle x

stivesliz said:
At my group SOTW goes to whoever wins it regardless if they stay or not - as its all computerised now it is worked out automatically. It used to only apply to those who had stayed to class but then it changed.
If SOTW hasn'[t stayed to class they will still get their sticker and certificate but the basket of fruit will go in the raffle x

The group I go to does this too. :)

Looking at your signature you've lost half a stone, which means your first award. At our group when we hit a new award we're always asked if we're staying to group so the C can present you with your sticker and certificate.

Maybe thats why she asked you?

She had already given it to me when she asked that! Otherwise I would have thought the same.

Just wondering though, what are certificates? In our group we only get stickers for awards/SOTW

ahh well I hope you get it sorted and can get to stay at class. If you can't do then your paying a fiver just to get weighed when you could do that for 20p or something!
Not strictly true- you get more than a weigh in for your fiver even if you don't stay to class, as you get access to SW online too ;)

We pay €9 here so its actually more like £7.38...kind of a rip off IMO but I need the weigh-ins at class to keep me on track. I know other people are checking my weight so that keeps me motivated. In the past when I did other diets and would be weighing myself..I didn't care about "cheating" because I was the only person checking my weight.

Don't really use the SW site, the only time I have used it is to log my weight loss progress. Use minimins way more!

Back