Slimmer4Sydney

Slimmer4Sydney

So here I go again .. only this time I have a reason other than because other people expect me to be skinny and do something about my weight.... I am going to Sydney ! yes its in 2 years time but I am going to Sydney and I really really cant wait !

So I started class on Thursday , spur of the moment thing but I had been walking past for about 5 weeks every Thursday evening and thinking you should go in. I have managed to already lose around 1 stone in 2 months alone but the will and want to carry on was slowly ebbing away on my own.

I have 140lbs to lose, I am double the weight I should be to be in the healthy range and I need to do something about it, I dont want to be stuck on a plane for hours feeling hot and bothered and squashed in and when I get there I want to be able to wear whatever I like. My weight has started to catch up with me and achy joints and sweaty summer are now motivators along with the holiday of a lifetime

I have exactly 2 years to lose weight and this time it is happening!

feel free to comment , kick me back on track or point me in the right direction and also ask for recipes if I say something you like the sound of :)

Friday

Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled with a little water in the microwave, low fat greek yoghurt with sweetner stirred through

Lunch - subway turkey and ham salad bowl no dressing just a little salt and pepper

Dinner - night out planned before deciding to do SW so classing it as last little blow out
Steak, chips, Peas, Grilled Mushroom, Grilled Tomato, Onion Rings, a quarter of garlic bread, 2 non alcoholic beers... 30 syns in total . I did make some choices though to minimise damage. no alcohol beer was lower syn than real beer, the rest of the girls had dessert I didnt, I shared my garlic bread.

drinks , black tea, coffee, water, sugar free squash

HExA - None
HExB - None
Syns - 30

Saturday

breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled with a little water in the microwave , low fat greek yoghurt with sweetner stirred through

Lunch - low fat greek yoghurt with sweetner stirred through , chicken bites (2 syns)

Dinner - 2 slices nimble (HExB) lettuce, cucumber, tomato, ham

Drinks Tea (HexA Milk) water, sugar free squash

HExA - Milk
HExB - Bread
Syns - 2

Sunday

Breakfast - courgette, tomato, mushroom, ham omlette

Lunch - fat free fromage frais with sweetner stirred through it , 1/2 pack graze black pepper popcorn (2 syns)

Dinner - gammon, carrots , peas, new potatoes

Drinks, tea (HExA Milk) water, sugar free squash

HExA Milk
HEx B None
Syns 2

Im not purposely not using HEx's I just dont want them at the moment as I get more into plan I will start using them for cheese I just am not that hungry at the moment

Monday

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with sweetner and water , little zero fat greek yoghurt

Green day

Lunch - cous cous with a pinch of zatar , cucumber, tomatos, peppers and spring onions

snacks - 2 pears 1 satsuma

Dinner - Mediterranean vegetable back from one pot wonders book. though switched out quark for cottage cheese and didnt add parmesan

HEx A Cheese on Mediterranean bake
HEx B - Weetabix
HEx B - breadcrumbs on Mediterranean

Syns 0

Back