Slimmg world online

Yeah let me know how you do. I hope you're happy whatever the loss. I'll let you know tomorrow morning what I'm at :) x

Hi Scobydoo, just to let you know I had a 3lb loss this week, best i've had since well since I started dieting! x

How did you do on Sunday? Xx

I lost 5lb, no idea where from though!! But I'm happy with that

Oh wow that's amazing! You should be so so happy! You are only 2lb away from loosing half a stone. You must be so chuffed. Well done Hun xxx

Sorry for butting in but can you explain the difference with online and group membership? The thing that keeps me going to group is that I feel more pushed to lose knowing there is someone weighing me but if I just entered my own weight online I don't think I'd feel the same drive to lose. I don't know what online membership entails though. Can u explain the difference please?

Sorry for butting in but can you explain the difference with online and group membership? The thing that keeps me going to group is that I feel more pushed to lose knowing there is someone weighing me but if I just entered my own weight online I don't think I'd feel the same drive to lose. I don't know what online membership entails though. Can u explain the difference please?

Online membership you do really do it by yourself. The tools are still there for guidance and you can find some great recipes and such on the website, there's always something on there to help if you get stuck. There is more pressure at the groups as you know you're getting weighed in front of a person and have to make that effort so to speak. Personally I prefer online as it fits in with my lifestyle and I can do it in the morning which shows my true weight. I have the willpower to get weighed at home but I know some people might not.

It depends if you think you need that pressure of the group. You still fill in the weight details online every week and such so it's still being recorded. I just never stayed at the groups so didn't find that much use for me xx

Online membership you do really do it by yourself. The tools are still there for guidance and you can find some great recipes and such on the website, there's always something on there to help if you get stuck. There is more pressure at the groups as you know you're getting weighed in front of a person and have to make that effort so to speak. Personally I prefer online as it fits in with my lifestyle and I can do it in the morning which shows my true weight. I have the willpower to get weighed at home but I know some people might not.

It depends if you think you need that pressure of the group. You still fill in the weight details online every week and such so it's still being recorded. I just never stayed at the groups so didn't find that much use for me xx

Thanks joKate. I think ill stick to group for now so as I am one of those people who needs that pressure

Thanks very much. I'm surprised I lost anything! How are you getting on?xx

I'm not doing too bad thanks :) next weigh in is on Saturday ( thought due to Valentines day i'm tempted to weigh in a day early on Friday and input it on Saturday just because we are out friday night and away for our anniversary Saturday ) x

I'm not doing too bad thanks :) next weigh in is on Saturday ( thought due to Valentines day i'm tempted to weigh in a day early on Friday and input it on Saturday just because we are out friday night and away for our anniversary Saturday ) x

How lovely, Happy anniversary for Saturday. I'm sure one week weighing in early won't hurt. You go out and enjoy yourself x

Back