Slimming Down

Your day doesn't sound the best but only a few hours to go - hope your son's was ok after school? Could the dog being there throwing out your son's routine I wonder - or of course it could just be a typical but occasional thing that children do at times?

Many years ago when my boys were about 3, 5 and 7 a friend who was going thro a difficult divorce called to bring me up to date with that - she understandably upset and we talked for ages - it was a cold rainy day and I'd set the children up in the kitchen with paints, glue, clay and paper etc and when I checked on them after a while - they'd painted the kitchen walls, floor and base units and then to make matters worse - on realising the mess they made - they tried to clean it up with all the tea towels and had towels they could find - it took me ages to clean them and the room!

I feel for the dog but for you more - it must be really difficult - hopefully your parents will be understanding and you can work out a solution.

Top of the class for sticking to the plan on such a difficult day - think you're being very modest by saying - "At least my food is on plan"!!

No, son continued to find ways to be an obnoxious ungrateful spiteful brat, and I have well and truly had enough.

Gin and slimline tonic 4 syns

Won't have any more. Mood I'm in it's not a good idea

Breakfast: pineapple, kiwi, strawberries and blueberries with 0% natural yogurt

Swim after drop off and dog walk (I blocked the lounge and made sure he popped in the day and he still shat in the house). I've not planned the rest of the week's meals so only getting a couple of bits from the supermarket and later this afternoon I have my calligraphy class.

I didn't eat anything else last night. I stayed in my room for a while, took the dog out at 9pm and then went to bed.

I make a homemade slimming style BBQ sauce, slash the breasts and marinade and then grill. They're really good. Had the last of the pineapple and kiwi with a blueberry yogurt and jelly (0.5 syn) afterwards so on 5.5 for the day.

Yeah Suzy, it's frustrating, but that's life. There are other things going on not mentioned on here.

The ex didn't get his butt in gear so the cheap train fare has gone, cheapest is now £105. Which he said he wasn't going to pay, so I said I'll pay it so that our son can spend time with him. He said he'll pay half after I said that. It's because yesterday they were £60, when I wanted to book them, and he's pissed off it's suddenly gone up. But he's learned his lesson and is happy for me to bully and cajole and organise his life from now on 😁

He's been quite sweet in trying to cheer me up and harassing me into talking with him instead of letting me brood in misery.

I had a look at the scales this morning and they annoyingly hadn't moved since Monday.

Calligraphy class went really well, which I'm pleased about. We were learning italics and embellishments.

Hoping to squeeze in a swim tomorrow afternoon, but tonight is meal planning! What was nice is a woman at the pool this morning asked me where my swimsuit was from - it's a really nice one and is a bit cheeky lol. And another woman said I looked really nice today too. I was in a summery dress.... With my legs out 😮

Son was lovely while walking the dog and then was disobedient and awful when we got back on the road. Urgh.

Had 9 syns on chocolate and that's it.

Going to take the dog out again and have a cuppa. Stupid me forget my son has a party on Saturday I can hold over his head. Muahaha

Oh dear - sorry to read your son, your ex and the dog have been playing up - you could do without that - although your later posts were a little brighter.

You're doing really well to keep to the diet - it would have been understandable if you'd turned to food for comfort - so well done for that! Here's hoping 2moro's an easier day for you.

Thanks upndown, it would have been so easy to think, "screw everyone and everything" and find myself boob deep in mint choc chip, but I didn't.

No poop today. Think the dog is settled and has realised doggies that poop get locked out of the lounge.

The ex can't come on Friday due to someone else having booked that day off (although if he had done it in February when I asked.....) So I've managed to get Saturday and gotten £55.05 return including booking fee because I am amazing. I've booked that for him and told him to make sure he has the September dates I gave him off (else I will kill him) and when that's booked I will book the caravan. Thankfully he's allowing me to be a bossy boots... For now anyway!

I have a trustee meeting at 6pm. Just trying to work out whether to go swimming today.... It might be a bit much given I have this meeting this evening.

Breakfast: sausage and egg sandwich. HEB and 2.5 syns
Lunch: ham salad, banana, apple

Work was crazy and still got nothing done! Argh!

Glad you've got a lot done - you sound calmer to day - hope it stays that way!

I chose not to swim today. I went yesterday then had calligraphy class, work this morning and a trustee meeting soon, if I had swam today too I'd not be helping myself.

Mini pasta and tomato sauce for tea and two satsumas earlier as well as a snack a jack 3 syns.

5.5 total so far today.

Had 15 syns on chocolate. 20.5 for today. Scales had moved down a little this morning, only half a lb though.

Glad I didn't swim, trustee meeting went on a bit. It was good. My plan of "stay quiet and take everything in" didn't happen 😂 it never does. I can't help having opinions 😂 I had to say something about the logo they were going to pass, it looked like a row of tombstones! Which is all anyone else could see after I said it. Of course I approached it gently, trying to be tactful, but everyone was laughing. I just asked if it was going to be in colour and said because my eyes aren't great and in black and white the details aren't clear and the viaduct actually looks like tombstones... I figure it's best to be polite, self depreciating, but honest.

My toaster has broken 🙄 so I'll have to get a new one. Will attempt scrambled eggs on toast... I might do mushrooms and maybe bacon too for breakfast tomorrow. Tea will be sausages (2 syns), mash and veg. Can't remember what lunch is, I'll have to check my book. I've no salad leaves left so it can't be that! It might be noodles or something.

Need to plan out next week before swimming on Saturday. Shocking how fast this week has gone.

Scrambled egg on toast (HEB+ 1 syn)
No superfree, or speed as they call it now, but I've packed my fruit if I'm hungry at work.

I've emailed rekorderling to find out the calories for their new botanical cider rhubarb-lemon-mint flavour. It's only a 330ml bottle, so if they don't reply I'll base it on one of their 500ml bottles and calculate it based on being a 330ml. It's sitting there, looking beautiful at me.

Scales are still only 0.5 lbs down from Monday. But I know if I stay consistent then the weight will consistently come off. Plus, even if this week is only 0.5lbs it'll be 1 stone in 3 weeks which is ridiculous!

It's due to be colder and grotty here today. I think cleaning the kitchen is on the cards after work. I really need a big Spring clean... I did the oven and behind and under the fridge last week. My problem is I love rearranging furniture 😂 I did the lounge the other week.

You're bound to lose that half at your next WI - as you say a stone in 3 weeks is wonderful - a premature well - l done! Are you enjoying the difference and clothes starting to loosen up?

Yeah, I put some trousers on today and noticed they hung differently. Both they and the jumper I put on are loose.

I have wanted a facial for a while and decided for each stone I lose I will treat myself. So I have booked myself in for a biotec facial on Monday after work. I figure my treat being something kind to myself and my body is a positive approach. This new beauticians is apparently very very good. I'm already wondering what my 2nd stone treat should be. They do Indian head massages which is tempting! The facial is expensive so I'd best not lose weight too fast 😂

Sexy lunch. 1 syn for the chow mein naked noodles (I believe that's right, feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Attachments

• IMG_20180511_134237326.jpg
    IMG_20180511_134237326.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Hi - sounds nice - checked SW Syns online - if that the 78g pot it's 2.5 syns - but I'm sure you'll work that into your allowance if that's the case :)

Hey, it sounds like you have a lot going on, but you are doing fantastic at keeping on track!

Thanks upndown, I knew they all changed recently and one went from free to 2 syns

Tea was mashed potato, sausages (2 syns), brown sauce (1 syn), broccoli, green beans and carrots.

On 6.5 so far for today.

Thanks jukie.

0.5 jelly, yogurt and grapes

7 syns for today. I like to mix around with my syns.

Swimming in the morning, the boy has a party in the afternoon and I might sort through more of my sewing room. I still can't find my blinking tape measure.

Just spent 40 minutes on the phone to mum's cousin which took up loads of my planning time. Eep

Tomorrow is fruit and yogurt for breakfast, spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch and I think I'm doing curry for tea

Back