Slimming Eats - a usefull site

Its already in my faves

we always use it even when not on plan. Our personal favourites are the paprika chicken casserole (we had that last night) and the non creamy carbonara (thats my favourite :D)

daisygrubber said:
we always use it even when not on plan. Our personal favourites are the paprika chicken casserole (we had that last night) and the non creamy carbonara (thats my favourite :D)

Carbonara and roasted BNS Risotto are my faves! B

Thanks! Can't wait to have a look through it :)

Ooooh this looks ace, is it for the ee plan? I've got my first class st 730 tonight I'm.excited!
Sx

Thanks didn't know about it!

BritMumInCanada said:
thanks everyone. Glad you enjoy some of my recipes.

The recipes look brilliant britmum. Was going to try the diet coke chicken tonight as was intrigued but unfortunately I had no Worcestershire sauce :( I know what's going on next weeks shopping list though. Haha.

I am all moved into our new house now. So now Christmas is over and the stress of moving is all over, I will be back with lots of new recipes very soon. I am eager to get cooking in my new kitchen :)

BritMumInCanada said:
I am all moved into our new house now. So now Christmas is over and the stress of moving is all over, I will be back with lots of new recipes very soon. I am eager to get cooking in my new kitchen :)

Oh goody!!!

Congratulations on your new home and hope you and your family will be very happy living there.:family2:

I Love your website britmum! So many great idea on there to choose from!

Back