• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming Eats - a usefull site

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is fabulous!

Our member BritMunInCanada owns it:)

jen3

Silver Member
Its already in my faves

daisygrubber

we always use it even when not on plan. Our personal favourites are the paprika chicken casserole (we had that last night) and the non creamy carbonara (thats my favourite :D)

Shirleen

Gold Member
daisygrubber said:
we always use it even when not on plan. Our personal favourites are the paprika chicken casserole (we had that last night) and the non creamy carbonara (thats my favourite :D)

Carbonara and roasted BNS Risotto are my faves! B

mrsjoyt

resident foodaholic
Thanks! Can't wait to have a look through it :)

shezam

Silver Member
Ooooh this looks ace, is it for the ee plan? I've got my first class st 730 tonight I'm.excited!
Sx

jayde1148

Gold Member
Thanks didn't know about it!

daisygrubber

dreamslim

Silver Member
BritMumInCanada said:
thanks everyone. Glad you enjoy some of my recipes.

The recipes look brilliant britmum. Was going to try the diet coke chicken tonight as was intrigued but unfortunately I had no Worcestershire sauce :( I know what's going on next weeks shopping list though. Haha.

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
I am all moved into our new house now. So now Christmas is over and the stress of moving is all over, I will be back with lots of new recipes very soon. I am eager to get cooking in my new kitchen :)

Shirleen

Gold Member
BritMumInCanada said:
I am all moved into our new house now. So now Christmas is over and the stress of moving is all over, I will be back with lots of new recipes very soon. I am eager to get cooking in my new kitchen :)

Oh goody!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on your new home and hope you and your family will be very happy living there.:family2:

rialrees

I Love your website britmum! So many great idea on there to choose from!