slimming on referal- devon pct?

Crys

hiya

just wondered if anyone knew whether you can get the vouchers in Devon at all? I don't think I can afford it any other way atm.

no idea sorry, the best thing to do is take the information from the slimming world website to your doctor and ask. show them the link to the info as well.
good luck

Thanks hon, hopefully I'll be able to get in to see my GP on monday, but she's only part-time!

Hi, I didnt know slimming world could be prescribed for you, How does that work then? Thanks x x x

Hi, I didnt know slimming world could be prescribed for you, How does that work then? Thanks x x x

whereabouts do you live? I live in wigan and there are people that go to my class on referral from a lose weight feel great programme. I think basically you have to have a BMI of over 30 and then you get 12 weeks free. you have to get the referral from your doctor.

Slimming World

Your local consultant would know whether your area is covered by SOR so why not give her a call - I'm sure she wouldn't mind. xxx

Thanks hon, hopefully I'll be able to get in to see my GP on monday, but she's only part-time!

well I'm from torquay in devon and i havent tried and my doctor only works part time too so it can be hard to see her! but im sure if i spoke to her she would help me out.

doctors are usually quite good!

well I'm from torquay in devon and i havent tried and my doctor only works part time too so it can be hard to see her! but im sure if i spoke to her she would help me out.

doctors are usually quite good!

Unfortunately its not just a case of a doctor referring you just cos they want to, the Health Authority has to be participating. Your doc could think its the best idea ever but if the HA arent participants she cant do it :(

Back