slimming pills

Msan1968

has anyone had a slow start to losing weight so used slimming pills to get it going?
If so did you carry on or could you drop the pills and what did you use

I was on pills for months until my doctor changed. she went potty and said that they were an unhealthy way to lose weight and took me off them.

I started to feel better and fitter within a week and my slleping patter sodted itsel out as well

don't use them please.

I was on pills for months until my doctor changed. she went potty and said that they were an unhealthy way to lose weight and took me off them.

I started to feel better and fitter within a week and my slleping patter sodted itsel out as well

don't use them please.
Thanks, do you remember which you used? I was in reductil years ago and got reasonable results but they are no longer licensed xx

You can only use orlistat if a doctor or pharmacist thinks it's the right medicine for you. In most cases, orlistat is only available on prescription. Only one product (Alli) is available over the counter directly from pharmacies, under the supervision of a pharmacist.

Orlistat works by preventing around a third of the fat from the food you eat being absorbed. The undigested fat isn't absorbed into your body and is passed out with your faeces (stools). This will help you avoid gaining weight, but won't necessarily cause you to lose weight.

A balanced diet and exercise programme should be started before beginning treatment with orlistat, and you should continue this programme during treatment and after you stop taking orlistat.

It was prescribed as two heavy duty (high gram dose) capsules labelled Xenical/Orlistat taken ?3xdaily

You can only use orlistat if a doctor or pharmacist thinks it's the right medicine for you. In most cases, orlistat is only available on prescription. Only one product (Alli) is available over the counter directly from pharmacies, under the supervision of a pharmacist.

Orlistat works by preventing around a third of the fat from the food you eat being absorbed. The undigested fat isn't absorbed into your body and is passed out with your faeces (stools). This will help you avoid gaining weight, but won't necessarily cause you to lose weight.

A balanced diet and exercise programme should be started before beginning treatment with orlistat, and you should continue this programme during treatment and after you stop taking orlistat.

It was prescribed as two heavy duty (high gram dose) capsules labelled Xenical/Orlistat taken ?3xdaily
My dads ordered a months supply of something from the internet so I'll have to see what comes xx

You should watch the Save Money:Lose Weight programme that was on ITV last week. They had diet pills on it.
I wouldn't bother with them as they teach you nothing about healthy eating for when you stop taking them thats if you don't get addict to them.

My advice would be to stay well away from any kind of diet pills. Half they time they are just a money making scam and at worst they can actually be a health risk.

Those ones that absorb fat? IF they actually work then that would be bad for you as your body NEEDS some fat to function. The pills don't differentiate between "bad" fat (ie: deep fried takeaway) or "good" fat (ie: a healthy meal cooked with coconut oil).

The only time it would EVER be okay to take slimming pills would be if prescribed by a doctor, and never ever from the internet.

My only experience with slimming pills (Either prescription or over the counter) has always been nothing but negative so I don't advise them at all. I've never found they speed up my losses, and all they seem to do is make me feel ill. Most weight loss pills are a scam so if you're dead set on taking them i'd advise doing your research or speaking to a GP. But ultimately i'd honestly advise if you can stay away from then just steer clear entirely.

Back