Slimming saboteurs!

Lilcoops83

Does anyone else find slim people sabotarge your slimming?

I've just started slimming again after having my first child and everyone around me keeps tempting me for example...... Mum buys me chocolate (big bar) even though i have said i am back on SW and partner wants take aways and wont eat a sw curry etc he wont even try it just says he doesnt like it. They all say its only one korma or its only one bit of chocolate itll be fine but as they are all slim thats ok for them to say. Its very frustrating can anyone give me any advice how to overcome these probs or anyone else finding the same problem? Xxx

My best friend is THE WORST for this. She is so tiny, a very slim size 10. I stay at her house once a week, usually on a Friday after we both finish work. I say every single week that I can't have more than 1 small glass of wine due to it being so high in syns for anything more, and she insists on pouring loads into the glass. When I stop drinking it, she gets offended.

my friends are the worst my family are gt and my hubby i just tell them to off they tried this when i quit smoking but i won

my friends are the worst my family are gt and my hubby i just tell them to off they tried this when i quit smoking but i won

You were trying to quit smoking and friends were pushing cigarettes on you???

this used to happen to me all the time! someone would come along on a weak day and tell me its only one bit of chocolate or only one slice of pizza! the problem being that i cant just have one i have to have it all... so this time i made it very clear to everybody im on a diet and i would prefer if they didnt offer things to me and eat loads of chocolate in front of me... seems to be working better for me :)

Back