Syns Slimming Tea

On one of the slimming programmes that has been on over the last couple of weeks a Dr said there is no scientific evidence that these kind of teas work.

I checked out that Du Zhong Diet Tea on Amazon. It's usually £15 a box but they've got a 2 for 1 offer running. I might give it a go. They are stating that Chinese herbs in the tea have long history of helping weight loss. We'll see.

Not changing diet when I take the tea. trying to find out more about the ingredients. Du Zhong is called Eucommia is its Latin botanical name, apparently only grows in China and is the bark of a rubber tree. the other two ingredients cannot find much about at moment Gymnema and Cyclocary Paliarius. I will keep you updated........

They combined the following :

Cyclocary Paliurus - a plant which is found between 500 and 2500 metres above sea level. Traditionally used to combat 'coldness ' it has a fat burning quality. It has nice sweet taste and in the local area where it is drunk regularly there are very few overweight people. It not only burns fat but cleans the fat in the bloodstream effectively reducing cholesterol.It is the crucial ingredient for raising metabolic rate and detoxifying.

Gymenema Sylvestre - only growing in mountainous regions it cannot at present be cultivated. It reduces desire to eat and helps control blood sugar.

Eucommia (Du Zhong) - The legend of Du Zhong is well known in China. A man called Du Zhong out in the mountains was extremely hungry. He tore off some bark from the Eucommia tree and ate it. Remarkably his hunger was assuaged and he felt full of energy. He took the bark back to his home village. He gave some to his father whose lumbago was cured and the rest of the village benefited by feeling better and stronger. As tribute to him the tree was named Du Zhong.
Because appetite is controlled and energy increased many people in China use it for weight loss.

In summary, the 3 herb combination makes a nice tasting tea which burns fat in the body and strips fat from the bloodstream. It reduces the urge to over eat and boosts energy levels. The regular user will experience increased wellbeing.

Not sure how long it takes. I think two to three weeks supposed to see measurable weight loss. I have had a few cups and it tastes nice. A bit like green tea but slightly sweeter. Only thing I noticed so far was a better bowel movement. But there is definitely no laxative in the tea so I guess there is some detoxification going on. I will keep you updated.....

That is about 2 weeks in. Been regular and followed instructions. Down about 2lbs. However, target weight reduction is 2 stone! We see. Make sure not put back on again. Got increased energy after taking tea.
Noticed someone is selling it on Ebay as a 4 month slimming starter. Works out lot cheaper ( about £7 a box). Maybe different type of Du Zhong Slimming Tea. If it is same stuff I will stock up and save a few quid. Anyway not post again for another couple of weeks and I will report progress (or not).

Back