Slimming Word Syn Value for Nandos

angied

Hi

I have joined SW yet again, and struggling to find the syn value for Nandos...

Can someone perhaps send me a link.

Also Syn value for the marinade sauce.

Thanking you all in advance,.

Sorry what exactly at Nandos are you wanting the syn value for. Have you checked out the Eating Out sub-forum as there will be several threads of what to have when eating there.

Oh I see what you mean, here you go

Nando's Hot Peri-Peri Marinade 1 level tbsp

extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Thankyou so much, I really appreciate that, can you send me a link or tell me where you got that info from, I have been searching high and low cant find anything in the welcome pack from slimming world or cant find any websites telling me the syn value for nandos.

Thanks again.

If you are a group member your consult should give you a password for the member's part of the SW website. There is a link to it on the SW website and you have to register as a user. Once there you will find lots of resources such as lists of HEs and a syn database where you plug in the manufacturer and the product name and it gives you the syn value. There is also a syn calculator for products you can't find in the database.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for your reply, Im pretty new to SW, I do have this weeks password and have registered with the website, but when i put in nandos..as the manufacturer nothing comes up..

Try putting in just nando - it's not recognising nandos because there should be an apostrophe between the o and the s. Sometimes if you can't find it, it's worthwhile just putting in part of the word just in case there is a spelling mistake or something like that.

Hi, really appreciate your help, typed in nando's..it is indeed coming up..but when i enter rice, chips, yoghurt..nothing is coming up, to be precise its telling me no matches found..the only thing i can find is the chicken..

i love the sauce and no you can buy this from supermarkets i really wanted to know the syn value for the sauce.grrrrr

thankyou all the same.

Back