Slimming World and pregnancy

blondie1987

Hi ya im trying for a baby and im due on on sat, but i have all the pregnancy symptoms.

If i am pregs can i still carry on with the plan, or is there anything i need to change? do syns stay the same he?

Many Thanks

Holly x

You can still do the plan but think your Healthy Extras increase...

Last edited:
As Hellie said, you just need to increase your HEs. SW is such a healthy and generous plan that it is approved as safe to follow in pregnancy by the medical profession. A woman has been in the media recently after losing 9 stone (I think) during her pregnancy. Also make sure you make full use of your syn allowance :)

Hey.. Im doing it.. and you dont NEED to increase your healthy extras.. its an optional choice for you to increase your A's by 1 or 2.. so if you feel you need more calcium.. but it isnt a need..
x x

Ah sorry - must be for breastfeeding that they increase then. I started last time when I was still BF.

Yeah i was going to do it during my pregnancy, wish i did. I also seen the woman on gmtv today, she lost about 8 or 9 stone during pregnancy, i'm assuming it was with sw x

Lol I was on my computer (unusually) and when I was on the proper pregnancy and sw thread it had suggested threads on the bottom lol.

Note to self read the dates on posts!

Back