Slimming world and xenical

blonde8

Hi all I've just been reading about people following the sw plan plus taking xenical! How does this work as alot of things on sw break the 5gm of fat rule! Ie salmon etc and also the syns we use those can be more than 5gms of fat! Please can someone explain x

Hi lol i tried taking xenical with a sw diet and lets just say for me the results were very explosive (sorry tmi). So after that mishap i had a think and decided to ditch the xenical and follow sw where i can a larger variety of things and lose and not suffer for eating something as simple as eggs or salmon xx

I have been doing SW EE as well as taking Xenical and it's no problem. All you have to do is limit your fat intake at meal times to around 15g and it's fine. I have never had any side effects.

What about syns and treats do u not have them because they are over 5gms fat! Sounds more like rosemary conerly diet is better for following the 5gm rule as salmon etc which is free is above the fat rule x

What about syns and treats do u not have them because they are over 5gms fat! Sounds more like rosemary conerly diet is better for following the 5gm rule as salmon etc which is free is above the fat rule x

None of my syns are over 5gms of fat, I don't take xenical so can't offer any advice best bet is to give it a try :)

sorry to sound a bit dim but if you follow the diet 100% why would you need to use xenical?

i was going to use xenical as my losses are so slow, but have decided against it for now. i think it's up to the individual though and if my losses completely stall then i might give it a go. good luck! xx

Back