Slimming world app!

:D
How awesome would THAT be?? I think we might be a while off that though, certainly would make shopping easier though..lol

Its the future of Slimming World as I see it - like to dream big :D and as we all know sometimes they do come true :)

Maximus said:
Sorry are we talking about a SW app with sysns calculator, or just this minimins site in iphone form?

I've searched the app site and assume it is the free mobile version of this site only?

Sorry I should of made myself more clear i meant i got the minimins site on my I phone

I've being using the android app and its great!

Has anyone heard anymore about them bringing out an iphone sw app? It has been ages since they did the questionnaire and I'm running out of patience lol

There's an iPhone app to download now - A Taste of Slimming World. Is this the first step? No member-only interactivity at the moment, but it's a start!

Yeah I hope one for members comes out soon, that'd be awesome!

Just seen this on the slimming world twitter account:

Working on Phase 2 full members App - would love feedback & suggestions please to [email protected]

A healthy extra calculator would be really useful, Instead of having to rely on updated lists we could work out our own, after all their must be an equation to the nutritional information which means it becomes a HEa or HEb.

Back