Slimming world app

Joanne24

Restarting!
It's official! The Phase 1 introduction to Slimming World App is now available for iPhone, with the Andriod version very close according to our developers. We're working on the more comprehensive Phase 2 App for members and would love your feedback and suggestions please to [email protected]

From the slimming world facebook. I've just downloaded it to my ipod, its good, deff needs to have some more features though. Would love them to make a syn calculator or some way to have paying members access lifeline on the go.

Phase One App Is Out

And its a total disappointment.

Not only will it not actually work on my phone, but its basically an extended advert for people who might want to join.

Nothing of any practical value at all for existing members, other than a BMI checker and a sample menu. What a let down.

I just got all excited and downloaded it too.
What a swizz!

We want something that's useful for people who are already members, not just a big advert and expanded home page of the website.

Please, SW techie people - let us have something including a syn calculator that we can use when shopping!

Just need to be positive-at least they are working on something so we know we have something to look forward too.. I'd rather they got it right and took longer than having to keep downloading updates because theres lots of bugs..

Everyone slating it the on line reviews made me laugh. FGS, it is free and its only phase 1. You'd think some people had handed over their life savings in exchange for the app. :D

I'm looking forward to upgrades now they have the first phase sorted. I've no idea how apps are developed but I guess its not cheap as its still relatively new technology. Good on SW for getting on board.

downsizingmycurves said:
Everyone slating it the on line reviews made me laugh. FGS, it is free and its only phase 1. You'd think some people had handed over their life savings in exchange for the app. :D

I'm looking forward to upgrades now they have the first phase sorted. I've no idea how apps are developed but I guess its not cheap as its still relatively new technology. Good on SW for getting on board.

*claps* well said :)

Back