Slimming World Approved

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
Through joining this site i've seen the odd thread pop up with different shops/restaurants etc that sell Slimming World approved foods with all the syns listed next to them.

Rather than having to search the whole site (and probably miss loads), I thought it might be a great idea to have a thread to put them all in one place and include any recommendations.

What do you think? :D

xxx

good idea. I'll have to ask around about that cafe in Pontypridd. He doesnt have the official approval because of ther cost but his recipes were from the plan.

Mere Moments Cafe in Diss Norfolk

Has a SW menu with pasta dishes jacket potatoes etc all have red/green/ee values appointed to each dish.

Nice cafe- just don't look at cake stand!

It's great that there are some places around where you don't have to think about what could possibly be hiding in your food (syn wise).

There is such a gap in the market, you'd think some of the bigger restaurants and supermarkets would get on the dieting bandwagon and include ww points and s/w syns

xxx

There was a butchers in Newcastle that had the approval sign up but when someone checked it was no longer SW approved.

Irene xx

There was a butchers in Newcastle that had the approval sign up but when someone checked it was no longer SW approved.

Irene xx

I guess it's always wise to ask just incase, especially as the syn values on some items have changed from a few years ago.

I understand getting approval is quite expensive, so maybe that's why a lot of place don't do it.

xxx

there is a butchers in jarrow tyne and wear called hodgsons he sells normal burgers,chilli burgers,pork sausage,pork and leek sausage,pork and chive sausage,chilli sausage,pork garlic sausage .they are not to dear too

MARKET BUTCHER

hiya in preston market there s a butcher with a sign up saying slimming world approved. by the way preston is in Lancashire

I saw on another thread about a cafe in Liverpool called Skinnimalinx. Has a website, just add the co.uk bit. Sounded lovely, just wish I was nearer to Liverpool!

These are great recommendations. Keep them coming.

Are there any in the south of the country, people know about?

xxx

Back