• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World at home

Hi everyone,
I have been doing Slimming World now for a couple of months at home and have lost ten pounds so far. As a newbie Im very excited about this website as I thinks its going to be fantastic way to give and receive support as it is sometimes difficult when you are trying to stick to a eating plan on your own. I have just read a copy of a Slimming World mag this morning and am feeling very inspired....got to keep that feeling going.:) Hope you all have a great week.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi welcome and well done on your success so far. Good luck and keep it up.

Looking for Slimville!
Welcome Jules!
Congrats on the weightloss so far.
I may be joining the Slimming World @ Home crew soon too!
Keep up the good work! :)

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the encouragment. I went to visit my Nan yesterday and things went a bit pear shaped as she kept bringing out lovely things to tempt me (like I need fattening up???) anyway Im not going to let it ruin the rest of the week till weigh in....done alright today and am going to go on a long walk with the dog in a bit so hopefully it will balance things out. Keep your fingers crossed for me (weigh in Tues)
Have fun everyone

Lover of Extra Easy
Welcome from another newbie here.
Congrats on your weight loss. You are doing so well. You really must be proud of yourself!