Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

You look Great Britney - just how gorgeous are you allowed to be?! Harumph!

Before, during and now photo's

Hi folks.

Today Paul took some photos of me in Ellebears old jeans which I can now get on and off without undoing the zip !! I think they might be a tatd big !!

modelling016.jpg

This is before I started slimming world.

goingdownjuly2010003.jpg

This is July

slimmerphotos005.jpg

and this is today.

I think I can see a difference from July to now , but not sure. Though all my clothes are too big now and today one of my rings fell off twice and I have had to syop wearing it.

You look great! Looks like you're going to have to treat yourself to a whole new wardrobe (jewellary included!!)

Blimey your doing brilliant Sue, you can really see a difference.

you must be feeling really good about yourself at moment.

and what a wonderful happy smile you have.

keep up the good work x

We've all been there, and your stats somewhat eclipse mine. The picture you posted is simply fantastic. You look great and in no way overweight. My advice would be don't get too hung up on reaching a pre-decided goal. You decided your 'goal' a long time ago and our bodies all change in different ways. I 'thought' i needed to lose about 10 stone. No way did I. I worked that one out when I got to 6 stone.

Not sure if you can see these pictures, but its a decent single before and single after pic...

d040e74e.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Trust me, you look great - I know too well how getting too caught up in seeing the loss on the scales can be a bad thing.

I've rabitted on, fueled by G&T :)

I know what you mean, my work network seems to block Photobucket which is annoying.

You've literally lost half your bodyweight, which is absolutely phenomenal. Concentrate on how you look now, if that is what you want to do. Its pretty much what I'm doing. You'll find you are building muscle, which weighs more than the fat, so scales can't tell the whole story anymore.

Regardless, well done. You're another success story and an inspiration to others starting out :)

Back