Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

I've spent some of the afternoon looking through everyones amazing before and after photos so thought I'd share mine.... I dont have many photos of me at my biggest and these are the best I could find. Ive got some others but here goes...Ive noticed a difference in my waistline and my arms plus my boobs are alot smaller now lol

This is before....
Swbeforephotos.jpg

And this is after....
swafterphotos.jpg

I am a little over my target at the moment but ready to get started for the new year and rejoining a class next week. You cant really tell that much that ive lost as its mostly come off my stomach, arms and my boobs lol xxx

Wow Mrswilsoncroft - you can soooo tell the difference, you look amazing, although you also looked lovely in your before photos too.

I c what you mean about not telling the difference you look exactly the same in the one with the black spotty top as you do in the wedding one. NOT!

I c what you mean about not telling the difference you look exactly the same in the one with the black spotty top as you do in the wedding one. NOT!

Haha. That spotty top one is awful, ive got a right belly and chin. I should of put one next to it of my stomach now to show the difference in the size. Here is a pic xxx

stomach.jpg

Yep, sooooo jealous of that tummy! And you looked stunning on your wedding day

Aww thanks Taz :)
I saw your pics too and you looked gorgeous. Love that wedding dress, my sis in law had the same one too. xxx

Just wanted to post a couple of pics, one is from new years eve last year and one is from xmas day this year, still a little way to go yet but am pleased with the difference!

You look fab hun and you are very pretty :) x

Now that is a tummy to die for!

If you don't mind me asking..what size are you? and do you do alot of exercise? did you carry much weight around your middle to begin with?

Sorry :eek:

of course I dont mind you asking hun.
I am now a size 6/8.
I do a fitness class once a week which is boxing and circuit training but I also use an exercise bike at home and fitness dvds plus the wii.
When I was bigger I was very big around my middle, my stomach and thighs were the biggest problem area....see the previous pics Ive posted above lol.
Hope this helps. xxx

I'm aiming for a size 8 but I seem to be getting stuck at a 10. My middle is my biggest problem. Not so much my thighs and bum but my abdomen and round the back of my hips. I'm going mad on exrcise at the mo trying to get things toned up but just doing lots of cardio as not sure what weights and toning exercises to do :eek: Can I stick your pic on my fridge as inspiration?! LOL Only kidding. I'm not that weird!

Just put Davina FIT DVD on :D

Looking at your sw stickers it looks like you have already lost alot of weight :)
Well done.
I have to admit my stomach and thighs were the hardest part to shift. I lost weight from my boobs, arms and face first then slowly it started to come off other areas. Keep at it, it will soon pay off xxx

Back