Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

wow you look gorgeous! and love your stomach! can I have it please hhaha.... how much weight did you lose ???

Aww thanks hun :)
I lost about 7lbs before starting sw then 1 stone 3lbs with sw :)
xxx

You look wounderful MrsWilsoncroft and a real achievement :D
P.S so exciting for the next Shameless series to start in January and so funny to see Frank be sectioned, hehe!

You look wounderful MrsWilsoncroft and a real achievement :D
P.S so exciting for the next Shameless series to start in January and so funny to see Frank be sectioned, hehe!

Thakn you for the compliment hun :)
And yes cant wait for the new series. Paaarrrrttttyyyy! lol xxx

Thought I'd upload my before and during pics. Well both are before I suppose. The picture on the left is before I started Weight Watchers in 2009. On the right is me, 42lbs lighter, in July 2010 - so my after Weight Watchers pic but my before Slimming World pic! I'm not too horrified by the right one but the left one makes me feel physically sick!! :sigh:

fatpics.jpg

Before at over 15 1/2 stone

After at 9 1/2 stone

Sorry, I don't know why the pics are so big!!!
Florida2008273.jpg

TonyandStaceysWedding304.jpg

alexisemma31 said:
Before at over 15 1/2 stone

After at 9 1/2 stone

Sorry, I don't know why the pics are so big!!!

No way! I had to stare before I saw the resemblance in ur face! Amazing - an inspiration thank u!

dancingqueen1987 said:
Thought I'd upload my before and during pics. Well both are before I suppose. The picture on the left is before I started Weight Watchers in 2009. On the right is me, 42lbs lighter, in July 2010 - so my after Weight Watchers pic but my before Slimming World pic! I'm not too horrified by the right one but the left one makes me feel physically sick!! :sigh:

U look so different! Dying to see recent ones now! Love the dress too - all this pics really help c how I might b changing :0)

Mrs WilsonCroft - your stomach is what I am aiming for in time for my Caribbean holiday in October!

I must dig out my before and after pics from when I did WW... put 2 stone on since though and am now just over a stone from goal again...

U look so different! Dying to see recent ones now! Love the dress too - all this pics really help c how I might b changing :0)

Thank you. I love the dress too, it was for my graduation day. That's probably the most recent pic I have. Hopefully in a couple of months time I'll have another one which will show some more change!

Alexisemma31, you look AMAZING! A real inspiration!

Wow, some amazing transformations here, can't wait to be able to add my own!

Alexisemma - OMG. You look amazing. I had to look at the pictures twice to see that it was you. Wow !

Mrs WilsonCroft - loved the photos particularly the before and afters. I can't believe you don't see the difference....... and what a tummy. Fantastic.

Emsie- you are so pretty and I love the photos. Well done and thanks for posting them.

Dancing Queen - that is your motivation for getting back on track. You look fab and you must have felt brilliant when having the photos taken. Good luck.

Gail x

:flowers: You all look great ! Well, im Aisling. :sign0144: I've just joined the group tonight hoping to lose weight. :innocent0001: Iv just started with the 7day slimming world starter menu yesterday, so this is only day 2. Looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all. :D

Heya, just a quick update, I've managed to maintain my 4 stone weight loss since May 4th 2010, I can't wait til this May so I can say I've maintained for 1 whole year :)

My starting weight was 13st 5lb and my end weight is 9st 5lb - I'm finding it easy to maintain within the SW boundaries :) 3lb above and 3lb below, I'm no longer afraid to have a meal out and eat what I like, I've noticed I usually pick the healthier choice anyway!

My tip for any target member attending groups, is to make sure you go to group every week and tackle any gain even if it's within the boundaries :Na_Na_Na_Na:

forsw2.jpg

By msqueenbee at 2011-01-07

love Becki xxxx

Back