Attachments

• 1367649145700.jpg
    1367649145700.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,413
In 2010 I had just had my son and weighed 17st 4lbs
In 2012 I weighed 16st 13
In april 2013 I weighed 14st 9lbs

I love how different I feel in my clothes already =D

You look amazing!! And in that last piccy you don't look like you weigh any where near 14st 9lbs!!! :) well done! Xxxx

You look amazing!! And in that last piccy you don't look like you weigh any where near 14st 9lbs!!! :) well done! Xxxx
aw thank you :eek: looking at images of myself seems to be my motivation at the mo.. and its working! heh x

In 2010 I had just had my son and weighed 17st 4lbs
In 2012 I weighed 16st 13
In april 2013 I weighed 14st 9lbs

I love how different I feel in my clothes already =D

Looking fab Hun xxxx

Some truely amazing pictures on here - such a great boost - especially seeing people with similar starting stats as me who have hit target! Gives me complete faith!

Wow, you all look amazing. I joined SW last week and had my first weigh in last night -5.5lbs. Seeing all these really makes me think I can do it. Thank you all!

I find this particular thread showing everyone's fantastic journey's really uplifting, I'm also proud that due to Slimming World I can do the same.
a long way to go but I have had a great time getting where I am at the moment :)

I started at 18st 11.5lbs now 11st 9.5lbs!

Master-1.jpg

A superb result well done Bilsat ;)

great motivation :) cant wait to be able to upload my own pics :)

Pete

You have done fantastic.

Although I have only just joined Minimins I have been searching your recipes on here for years and you provide some fantastic recipes with lovely pictures :)

Thank you!!

Back