Slimming World Before, During and After Pics

Can someone tell me how i posts photos to this please? every time i try it wont let me :( Thanks x

If you 'go advanced' (see bottom right), click on the paperclip (on the bar just above text box), then select your photo from your file, upload picture, then select insert, try that. If that doesn't work try posting your query in the forum help section somebody there will be able to help more.;)

If you 'go advanced' (see bottom right), click on the paperclip (on the bar just above text box), then select your photo from your file, upload picture, then select insert, try that. If that doesn't work try posting your query in the forum help section somebody there will be able to help more.;)

Thanks for your help but there is no paper clip. Do you have to have a certain amount of posts or something before you can post a picture? x

Wow you look fantastic, you have lost loads and btw i love your hair!!

I'll second that, your weight loss really shows and you look amazing. Plus, I'm so incredibly jealous of your gorgeous hair colour!!! :D

Oh my gosh Kaylsx !
8 stones in 8 months, that's absolutely incredible. What's your secret? ;) (Sorry to be so nosey but you've lost the same amount of weight that I would like to lose)

Seriously though, seeing pictures like these is my biggest motivation as it shows that real people can do it & therefore there's no excuse for me.

Well done everyone! :)

Oh my gosh Kaylsx !
8 stones in 8 months, that's absolutely incredible. What's your secret? ;) (Sorry to be so nosey but you've lost the same amount of weight that I would like to lose)

Seriously though, seeing pictures like these is my biggest motivation as it shows that real people can do it & therefore there's no excuse for me.

Well done everyone! :)

Thanks :) I dont really have a secret.. Just follow the plan and you will get to where you want to be :) Drink plenty of water, have 1/3 superfree with everything. Always have your healthy extras, have some super speed and try have different meals. Keep a food diary too. The weeks i do a food diary i get a better loss.. Everyone body is different but you will get there :) Good luck :D x

This is absolultly brilliant!! You look amazing!! Talk about inspiration well done! Xx

Aww, well done everyone.

You all look fab. Hopefully I'll be adding my pictures soon! Haha :)

K xx

Wow its amazing the difference weight loss makes!! Im currently 1st 6 down n about the same to go n heres my pics (along with my sis whos lost around the same)

one word for all these pics....WOW :)

Back