slimming world books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

When did SW last update the books you get in class when you join? My friend wants to start on the plan and is wondering if she needs to rejoin to get the latest books. I couldn't tell her as I am using books which are about 1 year old from when I last joined.

Thanks in advance x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    The best way to get the lastest books is to re-join and attend classes for a couple of weeks, that way you will have the diet explained to you and you will get your books.

You can also get get the new books from Ebay but they can be expensive, Amazon also have SW books too sometimes.

Good luck in finding them.

4. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

I know the extra easy booklet was introduced this year but just wondered if the main food optimising book had been updated this year? I have got a copy which has got January 2008 on the spine but my friend is after a more recent copy if there is one.

Thanks in advance x

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just purchased a 2009 food directory off eBay, it's confusing compaired to my 2006 book lol.

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

The latest book is green on one cover and red on the other cover with the syn values in the middle, you read the book from either end. Sounds confusing but if you have that book then you will know what I mean!

It's quite different from the older ones. I would always recommend rejoining as the books do change and she will also get the new EE booklet too.

7. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I joined yesterday and my food optimising book says March 2009 on the spine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.