Slimming world books

aimz13

Hi everyone.

I'm Amy, and am new to this forum.

I am in need of a weight loss, I am getting married in June 2013, and need to lose weight for then.

I was wondering if any one knows where I can get the books from as I have lost mine, I don't go to a class as I cannot afford it at the moment. But I am looking for the book with the syns etc in it.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can get one, is it the food optimising book I need ??

Thanks
Amy

Hi Amy!

Your best bet is to go along to a class even if you only go for one week. There are new books out next week so they will be bang up to date plus you will get a few weeks access to the SW website. Otherwise you are talking about ebay and they will go for crazy prices at this time of year
The food optimising book gives you the basics of the plan and you could get a food directory as well for syns :)

Good luck!

Thanks guys,

I have been to a class before, just miss placed my books lol, I got the recipe books and food diary but thats all I can find. It has been a while since I've been to a class though. Maybe about 3 years.

Think I need to start losing weight again though.

i have the older ones if u want them. i went to class to get the newer pack. x

If you go to class before 29th December there's some deal on I think its the first week free so you only pay for registration, get the books, would by far be the cheapest option

If i were you i would go to class for a week or two, get the starter pack and buy the other books you want from group, it will be far cheaper than getting from ebay, as they charge a bomb and also you have to pay p&p too. You will get far more out of it if you go in person and have a chat with the consultant than if you get them off ebay, just my opinion, good luck xxx

I would also say go to group. As others have said as from next week we are been given new packs containing I assume new info. It really is the way to go, to join a group. :)

It's not actually illegal.

"not for resale" doesn't have any legally binding purpose. Charity shops resell "not for resale" items all the time. As do collectors eg sample CD or books.

I used to work in publishing and we'd put this on various books more to dissuade people than anything.

Fair enough but I know SW clamp down in eBay sellers!!!

They will probably put a half price joining offer on at new year, so I would deffo go to a class to get the books cos you will pay £10 where as if you go on ebay they will probably be more! You will get the new member talk and refresh your memory, and if you don't want the consultant to text asking if everythings ok you could always put a fake number lol!! I love going to group and would reccommend it to anyone but if you can't afford it then its fine doing it from home x

Back