slimming world books

I got the starter pack from eBay too think it was £18 delivered should get them tomorrow. I cant afford to go to a group. Will look for the free food book tho. Good luck all. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't understand why the books go for so much on ebay .. when in theory they are free in the group .. just a shame the groups are exspensive!!

I can't afford the group and there isn't one I can really get to. That's why I joined this group. X

You could always go to group for 1 week just to get the books.There is an offer in Reveal mag.

r6z1ci.jpg

I've already ordered from ebay also. A friend of mine told me it was free to join in january .. but I wasn't sure of where to find the number for the group :(

No didn't know they had one on eBay. I know where my local groups are and I just can't get to them. X

I just looked on ebay and there are starter packs with auctions finishing today with prices currently from a few pounds up to £28. I didn't look at each one in detail so I don't know what was included. But basically people on ebay are asking what they think people will pay. If no-one bids, or takes the buy it now option, then it won't sell (and they might list it cheaper next time).

It's not a question of fair or unfair. People are free to bid or not. I recently bought a new Kipling handbag for £12 on ebay - no-one else bid on it, no idea why, so I got a fantastic bargain. Conversely,I have just been watching the bidding on a cardigan, which eventually went for more than its retail price - why? I have no idea! It was nice, but not that nice!

Back