slimming world books

1982shelly82

S: 13st8lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
could anyone help me. its my second day on sw diet and im currently doing the free diet on the sw website. i cant afford to join sw yet or order the books off ebay so was wondering whether anyone has any old or un wanted books they could send me as i really wanna stick to this diet but really dont have a clue what im doing.thanks:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya

SW are currently doing half price membership, therefore you could go for one week - which will cost £9.50 - and then do it from home.

Alternatively, do you know 4 other people who want to start? If 5 people go together the get their 1st week free xx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Another suggestion...have you looked at the diary pages on here yet to get some ideas?
I always post one Monday to Friday religiously to give you some ideas.
Good luck with your journey and dont forget, you can always ask for advice on here.

Kerry-Ann

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have added this into another thread... What about the Slimming World magazine, there are loads of recipes in there plus a 7 day kickstart plan which should give you lots of ideas..
To be honest, this diet needs some financial investmenet, whether it is a weekly class or buying the books !

Annie68

Silver Member
S: 24st8.5lb C: 22st10lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 56.3 Loss: 1st12.5lb(7.69%)
I think Woman magazine had a free membership offer at the moment, so you could join and get the books then carry on from home.

Divster

Gold Member
if you buy this weeks woman mag, you only pay £4.50 on your first night, and you will get everything!