slimming world books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by 1982shelly82, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. 1982shelly82

1982shelly82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    could anyone help me. its my second day on sw diet and im currently doing the free diet on the sw website. i cant afford to join sw yet or order the books off ebay so was wondering whether anyone has any old or un wanted books they could send me as i really wanna stick to this diet but really dont have a clue what im doing.thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

SW are currently doing half price membership, therefore you could go for one week - which will cost £9.50 - and then do it from home.

Alternatively, do you know 4 other people who want to start? If 5 people go together the get their 1st week free xx

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Another suggestion...have you looked at the diary pages on here yet to get some ideas?
    I always post one Monday to Friday religiously to give you some ideas.
    Good luck with your journey and dont forget, you can always ask for advice on here.

Kerry-Ann

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have added this into another thread... What about the Slimming World magazine, there are loads of recipes in there plus a 7 day kickstart plan which should give you lots of ideas..
    To be honest, this diet needs some financial investmenet, whether it is a weekly class or buying the books !

6. Annie68

Annie68 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think Woman magazine had a free membership offer at the moment, so you could join and get the books then carry on from home.

7. Divster

Divster Banned

if you buy this weeks woman mag, you only pay £4.50 on your first night, and you will get everything!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.