Slimming world buddy needed 🙈... badly 🙃

Gin18

Im struggling at the moment and hoping having someone to speak to and to build a friendship with busy mam of 5 let myself go for a long time between bad marriage And family struggles need someone to share my shame with 🙈 someone who make me take that before pic and be honest with me when I share my updated ones lol not brave enough to put up online just yet. Have the will power of a small child in a sweet shop so I will be hard work 😓 but with some laughs and support hopefully I can help share my struggles and hopefully my new slimming buddy can do same.

Hi there
How’s it going? Have you joined a SW group or going it alone?
Don’t feel bad about yourself, we all struggle at some point, i know i have, feeling ashamed at letting myself go, not liking myself etc but we all have to start somewhere. I’m happy to join you on this journey, I’m pretty much on here a lot of the time and always available for a chat and to hopefully offer some help and ideas.

Awh thank you Diane doing it from home so fingerscrossed I can do this getting married later in the year and really don’t wanna feel like a hippo 🙈

Welcome to the family x

Starting tomorrow fingers crossed I can stay strong so hard not to give in as I’m after giving up smoking and I’ve smoked for the last 25 years 🙈
And I’m an emotional eater too let’s pray 😁

Back