Slimming World Chips

It's whatever you want - salt, BBQ, cajun, all-seasoning, herbs etc - there's no right or wrong

These are my ultimate fave and prefer them to frozen or chip shop ones!!

Never tried them. Do you use Fry light sunflower or crispy dry spray? I just imagine them being soggy and unappitising... How long in the oven and at what temp do you do them? You can tell that I feel like chips. Preferably with vinegar and some chilli salt. :-D

Hi all

How do you do yours??

I'm just par boiling mine to pop in the oven they just never seem to look like the magazine lol any tips please.

Mmmm, I made a batch tonight. Very tasty. Not as crisp as I would like them on the outside, but really yummy and soft inside. Will try make a nice coating for them next time. Perhaps try crispy dry spray for a few syns.

I use baking potatoes.I also use baking paper to line the baking tray, par boil spuds till a little soft, drain, shake them up in the pan so they look a little crumbly, spread them out so none are touching, spray with few sprays of fry light and bake at high temp for 30 mins. Lovely and crispy and golden brown. The roast potatoes done this way also are the best i have ever had :) Just cut them up small. I dont even season them before putting them in the oven because of the kids. x

Oh I love them! I keep them on the hob a couple of minutes longer than I should, but I love them to be soft inside. I do plenty of sprays on them, but really at 1 kcal a spray how can you go wrong? :D

Chips

I pop mine in the microwave rather than boiling, they seem to be dryer done this way and crisp up nicely in the oven. Works for me and less mess, sometimes leave the skins on for wedges - also great eaten cold

Back