Slimming world cookbooks....

World of Flavours- it is great for when we have people round or fancy a chinese or indian. It has meals, sides and desserts for particular cuisines. The only SW one I use now

World of Flavours- it is great for when we have people round or fancy a chinese or indian. It has meals, sides and desserts for particular cuisines. The only SW one I use now
My fave too :D
Although I have found adapting recipes from things like the "good food guide" "fresh" etc works even better :D

I also like the World of Flavours book and use it quite a bit.

I also use a lot of Capricorn's recipes - not had any that I haven't liked. Thanks Capricorn.

Denise

the extra easy book i just bought looks really good, looking forward to trying some recipes out. i also use the sw best recipes cook book that i bought years ago. oh and the curry one, yummy!!

My fave too :D
Although I have found adapting recipes from things like the "good food guide" "fresh" etc works even better :D
Completely agree- World of Flavours is the only SW one I use because the rest of the time I use 'normal' recipe books and just adapt them- that is the beauty of SW and EE isn't it?- practically normal eating with a few 'tweaks' (apart from the puddings sections which I just avoid or make for real and syn- lol)

x

I tend to use the Extra easy, or an oldie - comforts food book.
I also am beginning to use saucy secrets a bit more too - some great ideas in there. I made the au poivre sauce the other day and had it on steak - yummy!

The Extra Easy one and Curry Heaven are used here

I must love Family Feasts for a Fiver.....cos I bought it twice :eek::rolleyes:

Gifted one now to a friends DIL!:D

Also if you use the library search for books there I picked up an old one , can't remember the name though :rolleyes:

i use the extra easy, 100 delicious desserts:D

World of Flavours and Curry Feast are the 2 I use most but also have Food Optimising and others and have just bought Free Foods.
"I must keep off Amazon" should be my tag :eek:

Last edited:
I don't attend S.W classes as we do not have them in Spain but following S.W and buy lots of books. I have just been reading reviews on Amazon for Extra Easy cookbook and in the reviews it says
"I wouldnt buy it for £13.99 though! It is avaliable through a slimming world consultant for £4.95"

Question - can you buy all the books cheaper at S.W. meetings?
If so when I am back in UK I will go along to the meeting and stand outside and get someone to buy them for me. ;):D;)

Back