• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World Directory where to buy?

oh pants :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: I cant get to a class due to working shifts, so looks like I will have to fork out over the odds to ebay, shocked that the book itself is only £7.95 yet on ebay it is fetching over double :eek::eek::eek:

No, you don't get charged for missed weeks at all, as long as your consultant is informed when you are working.
Give them a ring and have a chat. There number will be on the SW site.

Thanks Jaylou, I have had a look on the slimming world website and have decided to bite the bullet and go to a class tonight, have had a look and my local SW consultant has a class on a Monday Morning, Monday Evening and a Wednesday Evening so hopefully I will be able to attend one of those classes a week.

Thank you x

You also dont HAVE to attend the same group every single week. If you look on the SW website and put in your postcode it will bring up a selection of groups in your area, so you can attend the one that suits you best each week. Tell them you are a shift worker too, so that on the offchance you really CANT get to one, you wont get charged.

Good luck!

AJB

Silver Member
I'm a shiftworker too Starla and picked my class especially as its run by the same consultant so I can either make Thursday evening or Friday morning - I'm putting my foot down at work and insisting I get the time to stay for Image Therapy - make the effort to attend - it makes all the difference :D

you get them from group class x

Well done on joining a group. We have lots of shift workers in and out of our group! :) X