Slimming World Directory where to buy?

starla

Is there anywhere other than at class to buy the slimming world directory? can you buy direct from slimming world? Have had a look on ebay and they are like 18.00 and I am sure they are not that much in class :sigh:

Nope, nowhere else except group and they are £7.95 in group.
SW don't do books online any more, they used to but not now.

oh pants :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: I cant get to a class due to working shifts, so looks like I will have to fork out over the odds to ebay, shocked that the book itself is only £7.95 yet on ebay it is fetching over double :eek::eek::eek:

You can go to group as a shiftworker. You tell the consultant and she registers you as a shiftworker - you then go when you can!

so would you not get charged for missed weeks? I am a home carer, and get a different rota each week so never really know where I am :doh:

No, you don't get charged for missed weeks at all, as long as your consultant is informed when you are working.
Give them a ring and have a chat. There number will be on the SW site.

Thanks Jaylou, I have had a look on the slimming world website and have decided to bite the bullet and go to a class tonight, have had a look and my local SW consultant has a class on a Monday Morning, Monday Evening and a Wednesday Evening so hopefully I will be able to attend one of those classes a week.

Thank you x

Yay! Well done you. Good luck tonight. xx
If she doesn't have any directories there, just ask and they will order you one in.

You also dont HAVE to attend the same group every single week. If you look on the SW website and put in your postcode it will bring up a selection of groups in your area, so you can attend the one that suits you best each week. Tell them you are a shift worker too, so that on the offchance you really CANT get to one, you wont get charged.

Good luck!

I'm a shiftworker too Starla and picked my class especially as its run by the same consultant so I can either make Thursday evening or Friday morning - I'm putting my foot down at work and insisting I get the time to stay for Image Therapy - make the effort to attend - it makes all the difference :D

Well done on joining a group. We have lots of shift workers in and out of our group! :) X

Back