Slimming World essentials!

xJoanneJJx

Gold Member
Hi All!
Very new to SW and just finding my feet with it all! Just wondering what products/ingredients you personally couldn't do without? Need some inspiration for my shopping list :) x

Mushrooms, tomatoes and potatoes, seem to have two possibly three of these every day! oh yeah, skimmed milk for my tea

Deffo cans of tomatoes, loads of different spices, garlic!

And low fat cottage cheese!! Can eat a whole tub as a snack and not feel too guilty!

Hi stock, noodles rice chicken frozen veg chilli ginger garlic and soy sauce have really help turned some blah food into tasty dinners

My staple foods are potatoes, noodles, couscous, pasta. Any veg, chopped toms, salad bits & I can't go without low fat cottage cheese! Don't forget food for your HEXs.

Fry light, and a huge supply of fruit!! I also make sure that I have a few 'good' snacks in the house, Go Ahead bars etc, for those days when I really need a biscuit!!

Eggs. So versatile!

I always have in the house:

• Tinned chopped tomatoes
  • Pasata
  • All the herbs and spices I can get my hands on
  • Stock cubes (beef, veg & chicken)
  • Frylight
  • Baked beans
  • Tinned spaghetti
  • Spaghetti and other pasta
  • Rice
  • Eggs
  • Babybell light cheese
  • Skimmed milk
  • Mullerlights
  • Diet pepsi or pepsi max
  • Options hot chocolate
  • Fresh fruit and veg (lots and the more variety the better)
  • Weetabix
  • Sweetner
  • Ryvita
Think thats it but I'm sure I've missed things off!

Thanks everyone! I done quite a big shop yesterday to get me started and the checkout woman went "Slimming world diet is it?!" Think i'm gonna get that a lot :)

Back