Slimming world- fresh start

smef

Hi all I'm Steph,

Starting slimming world again tomorrow after many attempts at various diets which if I'm honest I just get bored of, this time I've decided to join here as I feel I need the support as I can't get to classes as I'm at uni doing all sorts of hours and travelling between two houses. I'm very motivated this time I've never felt this low about myself before and I never want to again, I've lost a stone and a half since last year but it's creeping back on so starting tomorrow I am going to get this weight off, so I can look lovely for my wedding (next year). And most importantly feel great :)

fIngers crossed for my first week!

Good luck to you all in your weight loss journeys!!!

Xxxxxxx

Hi hun...welcome & good luck. Congatulations on your wedding, when is it? im also getting married this year, not till september, so still seems a million miles away at the minuate.xxx

Welcome and good luck. You have come to the right place for support. I joined a month ago and could not do without the support. I do SW on my own at home and find it easy enough but as soon as I start to struggle I come on here read a couple of diaries and it puts me on straight & narrow again.

Good luck I am restarting on Monday so using this time to read through the forums and get sw friendly food stocked up! x

Back