slimming world from home

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by princessmyshel, 29 January 2011 Social URL.

1. princessmyshel

princessmyshel Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey is anyone else doing slimming world from home, instead of going to the club? I have between 15-20lb of baby weight to loose after having my little one 3months ago and my partner says im stupid for eanting to go to a slimming club so going to have a go at doing it from home, I have all the books from a friend who previously lost 3stone on the plan. Its harder obviusly not having access to the website and not having the support of the group, but im usually quite good with self motivating, just finding it hard since the birth to motivate myself! Hopefully ill be able to do it though as I really want to be back in my pre preg jeans by my bday in 3 1/2 months!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. We have many members who are following SW without going to a class. Have a look at the SW section and perhaps start a diary thread there

Irene xx

4. princessmyshel

princessmyshel Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you for the advice, ive found the slimming world section on here very useful already with the recipes and syn value of things explained!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.