slimming world from home

Am another home SW'er. I was at class but it was €10 a week, had to get a babysitter, the consultant was very new and lacked experience and wasn't as confident as I would like..:( so I decided to go it alone.... lost my way for a few weeks but am now firmly back on track.... would be great to weigh in here weekly....:cool:
All the advice and support from here is ionvaluable- makes it all so easy... extra easy in fact!!! lol

i am so greatful that i stumbled across this site!!! so many recipes and ideas all across the board not just slimming world!!! good to know we can all help one another along... glad i didnt join sw online though as from what i've read its a waste of time. and the only preasure i get to lose weight is from myself!! no worrying what others will think at group if i have a 'bad week'! excellent :)

week 1 297lb -2lb :)
week 2 295lb -4lb :)
week 3 291lb -1lb 1/2 stone lost!!! yay :clap:
week 4 290lb tbcont....

Hi, I'm doing SW EE from home as my shifts at work prevent me from group meetings, I'm finding it ok but it's a little difficult when you're confused about something and you haven't got a consultant to ask but Google is just as useful probably! As far as emotional support goes I think forums like this are useful although I am a new member here :)

have failed miserably this week so far :break_diet:
was ill most of the weekend and hardly ate. now i'm feelin ok again but i've lost my mojo :( how come some weeks it just clicks with you and others .... nothing! just couldnt let the ice-cream man go past on a day like today.. and my 7 yr old says to me "mum, are you forgetting? ice-cream is no good for a diet!" you're right son, you're right. get back on it tomorrow...again lol x x x x x x

week 1 297lb -2lb
week 2 295lb -4lb
week 3 291lb -1lb 1/2 stone lost!!! yay
week 4 290lb tbcont....

:p Kelly ;)
xxx

Last edited:
I have been doing SW from home since early June and have lost a stone so far, averaging around 2lb a week.

I find the tips and recipes and general support on here to be excellent and don't see the need to join a class (at least for now). I've also bought some of the books, which are great.

I do mainly green days with the occasional red day thrown in, which works fine for me and my diets a lot more varied than before I started. SW is a cracking plan.

I don't go to SW class either. I used to about 5 years ago and tried going again about 3 years ago but I find it's a waste of money really. I'd rather do it by myself and weigh myself at home.

JanuaryGirl said:
Hi, I'm doing SW EE from home as my shifts at work prevent me from group meetings, I'm finding it ok but it's a little difficult when you're confused about something and you haven't got a consultant to ask but Google is just as useful probably! As far as emotional support goes I think forums like this are useful although I am a new member here :)

Hey there! Iv started sw at home too,I would be allowed to join as I'm not heavy enough but still needed to loose a stone and maybe a 1/2 to feel comfortable in my clothes again.iv been doin the EE everyday aswell,and I work shifts as a nurse so iv gotta plan packed lunch etc etc.I work a lot of night shifts and for some reason I always wanna eat loads during work!!??

This website is absolutely brill for getting ur questions answered and it's nice reading about everyone's success with sw.my goal is to buy a size 30/32 skinny jeans from topshop and then maybe a 28/32 :)

Good luck x

I also do it from home and its great! My daughter is on SW too,so we support each other :) This forum is fantastic! and provides me with everything I need on my weight loss journey :)

Back