Slimming. World help please

Hi
I am new so sorry if this has been posted before but I am really struggling to lose weight on slimming world which I am not going to a class. In two weeks I have only lost 1lb. I am being saint like following the rules but I am obviously doing something wrong. Typical day = over night oats 30g oats two muller light fruit yog frozen strawberrys, lunch butternut squash swede carrot soup, dinner grilled filler steak baked mushrooms asparagus green beans. I also have 300ml soya light milk and clementines to snack on. Is this wrong????? Please help

Maybe it would be a good idea to put up a food diary for a week or so just so we can see where you might be going wrong? Just make sure your honest with any naughty or snack foods you might of had in the week too :)
The breakfast and lunch is pretty much the same apart from the odd salad with balsamic vinegar mixed with canderel for dressing. Dinner would be something like sw KFC with salad or veg or savoury mince with speed veg . The only thing I snack on is clementines. I never cheat.

The mango and passion fruit multipack. But if they were a syn value iI would have syns left. Its so soul destroying when I am being so good.
You are right, these Muller Lights are okay. You might lose weight next week, sometimes it can happen like that. You could perhaps try more variety in your lunch or breakfast. Lots of Speed foods would help. Good luck

You are right, these Muller Lights are okay. You might lose weight next week, sometimes it can happen like that. You could perhaps try more variety in your lunch or breakfast. Lots of Speed foods would help. Good luck
Thank you, I would say 85% of my food are speed foods. Any syns I have would be two teaspoons of 30% salad cream. I don't use any fats, extra lean everything. It just seems so slow 1lb in two weeks

There are a couple of women at the group I belong to who seem to lose weight slowly and then this week they both 5lbs. Don't get disheartened stick at it, there's nothing wrong with what you're eating that I can see. I feel sure that you'll start losing soon. Good luck xx

There are a couple of women at the group I belong to who seem to lose weight slowly and then this week they both 5lbs. Don't get disheartened stick at it, there's nothing wrong with what you're eating that I can see. I feel sure that you'll start losing soon. Good luck xx
Thank you

Are you eating enough? Having 5-15 syns every day? Sounds weird but you won't lose as well if you don't have your syns, they are part of the plan.
Also you can have 40g oats for your HE B :)

Are you eating enough? Having 5-15 syns every day? Sounds weird but you won't lose as well if you don't have your syns, they are part of the plan.
Also you can have 40g oats for your HE B :)
I have to admit I don't really have a lot of syns, will only be if I have a salad and will have two teaspoons of 30% salad cream. I only have 30g of oats as I struggle eating more. To mix it up I have 30g of shreddies. I only eat other carbs once at week at most in the form of sw chips with spray light and it would be a small potato. I have 2 stone to lose which has gone on after a bad back and the dreaded menopause but I don't have a big appetite, yesterday's lunch was roasted beetroot and butternut squash. I am doing this all wrong? Ps thank you so much for taking the time to help x

I have to admit I don't really have a lot of syns, will only be if I have a salad and will have two teaspoons of 30% salad cream. I only have 30g of oats as I struggle eating more. To mix it up I have 30g of shreddies. I only eat other carbs once at week at most in the form of sw chips with spray light and it would be a small potato. I have 2 stone to lose which has gone on after a bad back and the dreaded menopause but I don't have a big appetite, yesterday's lunch was roasted beetroot and butternut squash. I am doing this all wrong? Ps thank you so much for taking the time to help x
I wouldn't say you're doing it all wrong, but it doesn't sound like you're eating enough. Maybe try mixing it up a little too. One slice of WM bread is a HE B, you could have that toasted with a little butter or jam or something for a few syns at breakfast. That would only last me about an hour before I felt hungry again lol but for a small appetite there are options. Good luck :)

I wouldn't say you're doing it all wrong, but it doesn't sound like you're eating enough. Maybe try mixing it up a little too. One slice of WM bread is a HE B, you could have that toasted with a little butter or jam or something for a few syns at breakfast. That would only last me about an hour before I felt hungry again lol but for a small appetite there are options. Good luck :)
Thank you xxx

Back